Chapter 22

Y'all I'm sooo sorry😂. First of all school done whooped my ass, second of all the time I normally write (which is as night) I have been preoccupied. My bad but I'm back!!

-

Niy POV

"This a stick uppp ahhh, its a stick up." I screamed into my live video.

"Miss mamas do Dubs know you got his gun?" Ari asked.

"Bye liveeee." I cheesed ending it before Jay joined.

"Where they at anyways?" Shae mumbled scrolling on her phone.

"Ion know but they all been busy." Lay shrugged.

I actually knew why they been so busy, Lay had an ex that was crazy. Like psychotic, he won't leave her alone to this day. If delusional was a word, it'd be him.

Apparently he was going around saying he had money on Jay's head. Which don't make no sense because Jay ain't even Lay nigga, he mine.

Jay won't worried about him, and truthfully neither am I. But he's obsessed, it's been a problem for years. I know for a fact he will do anything to prove his "love" Lay. And I'll be dammed if knew how dangerous this nigga was and I ain't warn nobody.

The guys just been sending off some warning shots, everybody and they momma know not to fuck with them 4. So for him to be this bold had everybody shocked.

"What y'all doing for Thanksgiving?" Ari questioned.

"Idk but refuse to sit at a table and get shamed for the way I live my life." Shae ranted.

"It be like that" Lay nodded "Niy yo family having sum this year?"

"Nah you know we don't fuck with our family." I said.

"We should have a friendsgiving" Ari suggested "Oh shit I'm not even sure if y'all like me. Y'all like me?"

"Girl yes you a nice lil cracka." Shae laughed.

"I'm finna leave, Ant here." Lay got up.

She hugged everyone and left out. My phone rang and I looked down and Jay was calling.

"Hello." I sighed.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" He questioned.

"I'm hungry and tired." I whined.

"Imma come pick you up fat."

"Okay." I nodded.

I turned off the phone and walked to my closet. I put on some sweat pants, and a pair of crocs.

"Imma head out soon y'all. Y'all can stay." I mumbled.

I hugged Ari and kissed Shae cheek. I walked downstairs and got my keys. My parents had been outta town for their anniversary.

I heard a car horn and I walked out to Jays truck.

"Babygirlll." He dragged, making me laugh.

"Hi JayJay." I cheesed, I kissed his cheek and sat back.

"Five guys?" We said at the same time before busting out laughing.

"There ya go mama smile, ion like you sounding sad."

"But I was hungry Jay." I whined.

"Okay and we solving that problem now. Don't start that whining shit, I gotchu and you know I gotchu." He ranted.

I nodded and traced his arm tattoos. He started the car and headed towards Five Guys.

15 minutes later we arrived at Five Guys, I got out the car and ran to the door.