Desire [Gojo Satoru x Reader] (smut)

the pic is an official art by the goat aka gege

Warning: Smut | sexual themes, sexual situations & this is a lil detailed.

Gojo & Reader are 21+

There was something in the autumn wind that made the world fall into a melancholy stillness, it prompted people to bundle up tight and find solace in the company of hot tea and heavy blankets. You had followed its silent suggestion, bundling up in an over-sized sweater and knitted grey socks up to your thighs. Wrapping your fingers around the warm plaster mug you watched wet tangerine-hued leaves decorate the sidewalk beneath the padded window seat in which you sat, legs scrunched up against your chest like a child.

A familiar hum wove its way to your ears from the hallway in a pitch you could recognize from a mile away that sent butterflies zooming up your stomach and into your throat.

Finally giving in to his lavish hints, you allowed yourself to face him with a knowing grin adorning your features. You could already see the tie about his neck slightly loosened and crooked, as well as the top few buttons of his charcoal, collared shirt left open to reveal a bit of his tanned torso. Running the tip of his tongue on his lip he sighed and began tugging off his work shirt while kicking his boots off simultaneously.

Smiling behind the rim of your cup you watched him saunter towards you, thin fingers pulling the button of his pants open nonchalantly and letting them drop to the floor. Lust sparkled in his sky blue eyes, flecks of amber illuminated by the orange flames dancing in the fireplace, as they flitted about your visage, an almost pleading expression flashing over them as if he were asking for permission.

Delicately biting your lower lip, you sent him a small nod of approval, earning a cocky smirk from him as he leaned closer to you, merely centimetres from your ruby red lips.

He gently pressed you down into the velvet of the sofa, soft slightly frenzied breaths dusting over your countenance before he captured your lips in between his. Keeping his blue hues locked with yours, you felt his hand slowly pull down the comfy sweater, sliding it gradually off your arms, and soon enough the entire piece of clothing from your body altogether. And despite you feeling chilly with the fireplace a few feet away, another sensation of warmth overcame you as he pressed his torso to yours, once again connecting his lips to your supple skin.

His right arm feathered up until his fingers encircled your ankle while the other sank back down to your knee and pressed it into the soft material of the sofa. As softly as he could he slipped into your waiting heat, nearly tearing his lip open to keep from moaning your name. His hand clutched your ankle as he began rotating his hips in perfect circles, desperate to feel every inch of you.

Heat rose from your legs to the top of your head, etching your skin with a pink glow, every move and tweak of your over-sensitized skin warped every inch of muscle in your body into knots. You could taste it, the rapture pummeling towards you like a bullet train, your legs locked and you threw your head back against his shoulder.

"Shhhh baby.."

Reluctantly you clamped your hands over your mouth, trying to show your undying pleasure to him through the roll of your hips.

And the only sound besides the ones escaping your forms was the crackling of the fireplace, quietly adding to the sensual and desirous atmosphere. Leaving you breathless he immediately dropped his weight down to his knees and drug his tongue down the trail of nail marks on your spine, flicking and biting at your skin, each hot stroke sending waves of quaking pleasure through your entire being.

As your heavy breaths mixed and eyes fluttered shut, unable to open due to the sheer intensity of the moment, you felt nothing but utter and complete passion ensnaring your forms. The desire to hold something tightly made you grab his silver hair resulting in hearing an angry growl from him.

Moments before your orgasm hit he released his hold on your breast and grazed his hands down to your thighs, drawing placid circles with thumbs in the wetness that had accumulated on your legs.

He pistoned his hips forward, deeper, until the world around you faded into white with shattered sparks of stars fluttering before your eyes. A final snap of his hips sent you spiraling over the edge, pulling him along with you.

As his actions ceased to an end, you were both left in a silent state of shock, gasps for oxygen in time with the popping of the fireplace as your eyes met, flitting over each other's awe-struck features. Finally breaking the silence, an elated chuckle left his lips as he pressed his sweat-slicked forehead against yours, delicately pecking the tip of your nose as his arms remained on either side of your head.

His breaths came out in tattered pants but the smile on his face was unmistakably charming. A comforting stillness had cloaked the both of you, still, in your haze, you scarcely felt the sweet kisses he placed on your cheeks until they reached your parted lips.

"Don't get too cocky, asshole."

"What ______? I didn't even say a word!"

***

so i got a request for gojo smut ages ago. so here we are.

its shitty ik that </3 im not satisfied w the way this came out but meh hope u all enjoy it <33