Chapter 21

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

1 month later:

.......................

Zoya came down from the stairs in jeans with a blue long top and a hijab around her head...

She reached the living room and said to her parents, who were sitting there.

"abbu i will be back in an hour, today i have only one lecture, after that we will go!"

Abdullah nodded and asked "with whom you are going?"

Zoya turned to her father and said "aiza is coming to pick me up!" Abdullah nodded while nazish said, passing a glass to Abdullah "Just Take care!"

Zoya smiled and nodded... after that, she went away as her friend came to pick her up....

......................

Zoya came out with her friends when dua said to their friend Aiza.. "Aiza drop me also at bhabhi's place, abbu is there!"

Aiza nodded and said "lets go then, mama is calling me again and again, don't know what happened!"

Saying this, the trio sat in the car with dua in the front seat with aiza and zoya in the back seat, and they went away...

reaching Zoya's home, she said to azia "JazakALLAH aiza!"

Aiza smiled and greeting them back went away... and the both girls came to the door and rang the bell...

the door opened by nazish... both the girls greeted her and came inside... they saw Abdullah was sitting with Ahmed discussing something... "Aasalam-o-Aalikum"

both Zoya and Dua said, and then sat with them... Ahmed and Abdullah greeted them back and then Ahmed spoke, looking at Abdullah "abdullah i told you, you don't need to do all this, my son specially send me here to tell you this!"

Zoya and dua frowned, not knowing what the topic was; this time nazish spoke, "but bhai we have only one daughter and we wanted to give her everything!"

Ahmed smiled, looking at Zoya, and then said

"bhabhi you can give her you love, but I won't be able to accept the dowry, i know you wanna give it to your daughter, it had become an important part of your society to take dowry, but our Islam forbids it, and we can't do this, Alhamdulillah Fahad is there, if zoya wants anything she has full right to ask fahad for it!"

Ahmed said, that Abdullah and nazish looked at eachother... and the Abdullah said, "okay, i know ISLAM forbids it, but all i wanted to give my daughter everything!"

Ahmed smiled and said "she will get everything that is in her fate InshALLAH"

Abdullah smiled while nodding after that. Both dua, and Ahmed stood up, and, greeting others, went away...

....................

I know it is too short!
But i have lots of work pending!
Have this for a while!
I might post an update of any other story also!
I just wanted to show this part for a time being!
Next will be the marriage functions!
First Mayun!
Second Ruksati!
Thrid Walima!
And will also show the flashback of their Nikkah in between!
And yes any word meaning you wanna know, then give me a comment!
Do tell about the update!

....................