Justice league daugther - someone calls you ...

There were some people in the justice league that really didn't like you and didn't even want you, to be of the superhero league. It was really not their choice in saying if you could be part of the justice league or not because they were not apart of, the head of the justice league.

Batman

You are in the cafeteria of the watch tower eating some food after getting done helping clean up the jet. Everything was going well until guy Gardner decided to show his face. You knew guys was being watch closely by your father and uncles because, he had yet to be trusted by everyone due to his last experiences.

Guy " why isn't the little gothic girl"

Y/n " first of all ok not gothic it just black seems to be the color for superhero wear for me because, my brothers got all the cool colors"

Guy " of course you got into the justice league easy"

Y/n " you now guy I don't have time to be dealing with you now" you had gotten up from your seat and started walking away.

Guy " sure whatever you say you are just like your mother a gold digger and spoiled brat.... you are going to use man like many other rich women like you" soon the whole room gasped and look at guy your mother was not a gold digger and ran her own business which were, going to when you get older.

Y/n " you know what guy I wanted to be nice to you but it seems like you have learn how to respect others you work with"

Guy " come at me you ...." before guy could say anything else he was soon punched in the jaw hard knowing him out cold , soon you saw your father standing over guy body.

Y/n " hey dad"

Bruce " kid it seems like guy will have to wait longer until he part of the justice league full time"

Y/n " yes sir"

Superman

You had been placed on a missing with green arrow and captain atom, you can say you and green arrow are on good terms but that can't be said for captain atom. You were staring to think he will enjoying picking on you every time he could and when we was allowed to.

Captain atom " I still can't believe the league allowed you join young miss"

Y/n " hey they said is was ready for this and allowed me to join"

Green arrow " atom leave the girl alone she saved you life back there .... maybe you can say thank you to her"

Captain atom " I'm not saying thank you to a child you won't follow orders"

Green arrow " she did what she had to do to save your life along with others .... in my books she did a great job"

Captain atom " you and everyone baby her to much she needs to start acting like a solider then a child, I think the reason you are here is because your daddy is Superman"

Y/n " my dad has nothing to do with this and you know it atom... listen I know we might not like each other but we need to work as a team and ...."

Superman " what going on here" green arrow had told the whole story of what had taken place and it was later, resolved at you did nothing bad and you actions were in the right place. A few days later captain atom had said he was sorry for his poor judgment on you, and said you were a perfect superhero which made you smile but he still gave you a hard time when he could but you were okay with it.

Flash

You are assigned to be on mission with a hot shot superhero named booster gold, you knew a few things about him but you knew deep down his had a giant ego. The man already drove most of the ladies in the justice league mad at him, do to his words and actions. Your father had said sorry earlier when him and Batman told you at you will be on mission with gold himself.

Y/n " this better be worth it"

Booster gold " see kid you should be happy with being on a mission with me"

Y/n " I can't say happy right now and hey you are suppose to be helping me"

Booster gold " I'm helping by watching you do it and telling you how to do it right"

Y/n " why couldn't someone else come on this mission as well"

Flash " hey booster I thought we had you go on this mission to be helpful not use a child to do all the work"

Booster gold " oh come on flash I'm just teaching your daughter to act her age and be a grow up" That at moment you knew booster had said the wrong words to your father and you soon started backing away.

Flash " y/n sweetie please go check on the injured people and give a help hand to green lantern"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon ran away and soon found the campsite where the injured people were at, and a few minutes Ayer your father came with a booster gold who had a black eye and cut lip.