Chapter 28 : Indecent Things

These days Yusheng finds his wife so beautiful no matter what Su Ying does. Su Ying who was pregnant had a lot of mood swings. But strangely, it would always happen when he was with his hubby.

Yusheng who was a slave of his wife, thinks that his wife is really beautiful even when he cusses at him. You know, theres a saying. Love is blind.

One night, Su Ying was reading a book while resting against Yusheng in the bed. Meanwhile, Yusheng was kissing his wife' cheeks, hair and neck from time to time. By time to time, I meant every 5 seconds....

Su Ying suddenly stopped reading and looked at his husband as he smiled... Although the smile wasn't a nice one.

"Dear husband, what are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

"A-ha... So how many times did you kiss me?"

"Um...about 276 times?"

"............... Why are you doing that? Assh*le! Bast*Rd! I'm feeling uncomfortable due to my pregnancy and there you are kissing me like that! I'm getting hard! My little h*le is twitching but I can't do that! So frustrating!"

"I'm sorry. But I can't resist kissing you."

Su Ying sneered. He bit Yusheng hard in his neck and licked there naughtily as if afraid that he hurt his husband badly.

"You better resist! I want to be fu*cked! But ain't I resisting too? Why can't you do that? Want me to cut off your thing?"

Yusheng,"..............."

His cute wife is cursing but he's still beautiful.

Help!!! Our ML got a terrible mental disease!

Yup. It's mental disease because every night, Yusheng would stay up while hugging his cute wife in his bosom and would kiss him like a thousand times.

Su Ying would also rub cutely against him like a kitty. And thus, Yusheng would get hard.

But what what could he do? He would endure that all night. So even the God who choked Su Ying to death is afraid that our ML might become impotent ah! Professional help needed here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qin Junqian didn't have anything to do so he went to Li Yusheng with Fu Gui. As you can see, he was always free. Fu Gui was excited to see the rumoured cold General who became a slave for his beautiful wife.

When they entered the courtyard, their eyes widened as if they would come out of the socket in no time.

The scene in front of them was like this- Su Ying was calmly sitting there as he was reading a book. And Yusheng the henpecked husband was....

massaging his beautiful wife's shoulders...

Oh holy!

Fu Gui,"............" Are we at a wrong place?

Qin Junqian,"............." Can't curse. My character is supposed to be puppy like. Smile ME!

Junqian controlled his expressions as he said,
"Brother Yusheng, I'm here to visit you two. How are you doing?"

Yusheng paused massaging for a bit but then he saw Su Ying fiercely glaring at him. He continued massaging as he said,

"En... Very good."

Everyone,"............." Doesn't seem to be true though...

Su Ying looked at their expressions as he said,

"Don't worry. Your brother enjoys that. Right hubby?"

"En..." Whatever wife says. Can't afford to deny him.