Chapter 😈 4

Your breath hitch when her face got closer, you could see her eyes looks calm but it didn't hide it's excitement. Pandemonica pressed her lips against yours.

"Mhm-!" You instinctively rest your hands on her shoulder, her hands went to your chin and tilt it, making her kiss to deepen.

It was a normal kiss until Pandemonica licks your lip and force her tongue into your mouth.

Your eyes widen in surprise, not really used with passionate kiss, it's not like this was your first kiss but you rarely got any kiss from someone.

Pandemonica looks at you, your eyes were closed as she kiss you, she played with your tongue, lightly biting your lower lips, feeling a water streaming down from from your chin you figured it was your or her saliva.

Her other hands then went to your thigh, you open your eyes and almost lost your strength in your knees from her touch, both of you pull away with a string of saliva interwined on your lips.

You were gasping for air.

"O-okay, that was a nice kiss we shared b-but i think I need to go to the bathroom" you said but Pandemonica didn't let you go.

"Your not going anywhere until I'm done" she said her hands still on your thigh, you blush deeply feeling her touch, you bit your lip when her hands went under your pajama and pull your panties and let it go. "Mhm-" you whimper when it the garter slap on your skin.

"My, your sensitive~" she said, you grumble, your hands are now on her chest, giving a good distance between your body with her but that didn't stop Pandemonica and kisses your neck while her hands shuffle under your pajama and sliding her finger inside your panty, your gasp when her finger touch your clit, she smirk on your skin. She keep giving kisses on your neck, going up to your jaw.

Your knees tremble again as if your getting weaker just by her, you can't help but to grab her collar with both of your hands when she start to rub her middle finger on your clit, it was slow but enough for you to get hot and bothered.

Pandemonica pull her face away from your neck and look at your face, adoring it, you look at her and blushes looking away again, she grin.

"Your the most attractive human I've ever seen" she said with her sweet tone.

"Wh-whatever" that made your heart skip a beat.

Pandemonica smirk and began to rub faster, you gasp and hold tighter on her suit, trying your best to stand up, you bury your face to her chest, muffling your moan not wanting people outside to hear you.

Pandemonica breath hitch hearing your muffled moans, this situation excites her more, knowing that any moment the door will open and they'll get caught.

She smiled and hug you close to her, you open your eyes and look at her, now you can't look down because she hugged you tighter and your hands are on the way and your chin is on her chest.

"Tell me you'll obey me whenever we have sex" Pandemonica said, your eyes widen but before your could talk her middle finger went inside your wet core and add another digit, you jolted and moaned.

It was a loud moan, Pandemonica smirk sadistically and pump her finger hard into you, you could feel yourself cumming already, squeezing Pandemonica's finger and biting your lip with your eyes closed.

Then her finger stop.

"Wh-what-" you open your eyes, clearly unsatisfied by this tease, Pandemonica looks down to you with a mean sadistic look.

"Tell me you'll obey me then I'll let you cum"

'd-damn it'

As much as you don't want to say it, your body is aching to cum.

"I-ill obey you...now let me cum!"

"Ehuhuhu~ of course"

Pandemonica pumped her finger again, this time she add another digit making 3, you gasp and moan louder, feeling your about to climax.

Pandemonica bites her lip and kisses you, you kissed back, it such an intense kiss you felt yourself drowning in pleasure.

"Oh-ohh god~!"

Then you came, you cummed on her fingers and hand, you kiss Pandemonica rough and hug her.

Downstairs, in the living room, Justice looks up on the ceiling and back to the others. "Did you guys hear something?"

"What?" Lucifer ask not looking away from the TV.

"I heard something from upstairs"

"That's probably (y/n), she's taking a bath remember"

"Isn't she taking to long? And where's Pandemonica, I thought she just need to get herself a coffee" Judgement said, she stand from her seat and look at Helltaker.

Helltaker sighed. "Relax, Pandemonica is in the kitchen making herself a coffee, she said it herself, while my daughter is upstairs taking a bath, there's no problem when you take a long bath"

Though he did heard those noises too, he just don't know what kind of since the TV volume it too high. Judgement scoffs and sat back down.

"If there's an intruder upstairs and attack your daughter don't go crying on us to get her soul back"

There was moment of silence

"GO" Helltaker said standing up making Lucifer fall off and hit Cerberus. Justice jump over the couch and run upstairs while the others follow behind. They saw the door room, Justice didn't hesitate and kick the door open.

You were there, in the middle with towel wrap around your body, your hair is still wet, you just gotten out the bathroom. Justice can't really see you but somehow knows that your in there, probably because of the droplets from your hair falling on the ground.

The two of you just stare at each other, you then grab a pillow, and throw it to Justice face, she caught it just in time, Cerberus then run past Justice and went to you.

"(Y/n) are you okay?? We heard noises from here!" Cerberus said surrounding you and clinging to your arms which made it hard to hold the towel. "Wh-what noises? I don't hear any" you said stammering.

"See, I told you it's just her, she's in the bathroom, that's probably the pipes" Helltaker said.

"An-anyway can you please go out for a moment while I wear my clothes?"

Earlier.

Both you and Pandemonica pull away from the kiss, panting and gasping for air. Pandemonica pulled her fingers out from your core and showed it you,  you could see you juices dripping from her fingers which made you blush.

She then proceed to taste and clean it that made you more embaresed and blushing.

"Mhm~ sweet" Pandemonica moaned.

You playfully hit her arm and pout. "D-dont do that" you said, she chuckle and kiss your lips again.

"The others probably heard your moan, I'll just teleport myself to the kitchen" You wanted to die in embaressment and kinda guilty now that you have sex with one of your Papa's harem.

But it's too late to back down now.

"Take a shower again, that'll confuse them" she said and give your another peck on the lips until she open a weird circle portal. "Let's do it again okay kitty? I'll be looking forward to it, and maybe you should too because next time I got a surprise for you"

She winked and went inside while she wave her hand and the portal disappear.

"Oh gosh what have I got myself into"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Online classes are killing me softly

Also who should we do next?

Also the demon girls are the futa one, because I found it hot and intriguing to write.

Anyways

Don't forget to vote and comment and follow me! Lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️