Pillow Talk

The following morning, Adella wakes up to the autumn rain tapping against the old house and her head nuzzled against Harvey's back. She remembered from yesterday that she offered him to sleep in her bed so he would be more comfortable. Especially after what happened during the fair, she didn't want to put him through anymore agony.

Adella wraps her arm around him being cautious in case he woke up. He is definitely skinnier than what people are led to believe. The illusion must come from his broad shoulders. She shifts onto her elbows and quickly glances that he is sound asleep. Adella softly kisses his exposed neck until he wakes up with a low moan.

"Good morning to you too." Harvey smiles sleepily turning over.

He rubs his eyes and squints trying to at least make out feminine facial shapes in the dimly light room.

"How are you feeling?" Adella asks stroking his cheek.

"I'm good but would be better if I can see you." He turns more onto his side and pulls her closer to him.

She blushes realizing their face are centimeters apart, "H-how is this?" She gazes up at him placing her hands on his chest.

"Better," he relaxes into the pillow admiring her, "Much better." Harvey strokes her cheek then ends at her chin.

He leans in to give her sleepy kiss and Adella returns it snaking her hand up to play with his bed head curls. Harvey sighs returning to his spot and continues to gaze adoringly at her.

"So... what happens now?" She questions twirling her fingers in his hair, "Like what happens to Ashley... are you gonna stay... that sorta thing."

"She is definitely leaving Pelican Town," he affirms her, "I unfortunately have to go back to do at least get a couple more weeks because my work isn't done yet, but I do have a replacement lined up so the town isn't completely helpless."

Adella sighs not trying to sound disappointed, "I suppose that's good." She retracts her hand and loses eye contact with him.

She gets caught off guard when Harvey leans back over kissing her more indulgently and shifts on top of her. He teases by softly biting her lip before pulling away.

"I'm not happy about it either but it's something I have to do," he admits, "Just let me make it up to you." He pleads reaching up to her face.

Harvey softly kisses her only for it to quickly intensify when Adella returned the tease. She shyly explores his mouth as she fidgets with the buttons on his shirt. She gradually becomes more comfortable getting rougher as they continue. Her progress with unbuttoning his shirt came to a halt when he pushes back and starts his exploration. The way he does it with such tenderness and passion compelled Adella to fulfill one of her many fantasies with the doctor. She composes her enough to finish undoing the buttons and slips her hands under the shirt lightly tracing the definition of his muscles.

He quivered at her touch letting out a muffled moan before coming up for air, "Adella..." he breathed, "Is this what you want?"

She nods panting, "Wouldn't want it any other way." She flirted pulling her hands back to stroke his chest.

Harvey collapses into her as they go back to devouring each other. He slips his arms out of sleeves before revealing his slender upper body. Adella latches her legs around his small waist swiftly flipping him onto his back. She props her elbows on either side of his head tangling her fingers in his auburn curls as they continue to sloppily kiss. Moves down along his stubbly jawline leaving a trail of love bites till she ended at the nape of his neck. His cologne from the day before lingered filling her nose and mouth smooth the intoxicating scent of pine and cashmere.

He breathes out soft moans as she nibbles on his neck. His hands slowly ran across her back painting him a detailed image of her tone body. Trailed down to her lower extremities and marveled at her muscular thighs.

Adella sat up placing her hands on his as they rest on her legs, "How bad is your eye sight again?" She lightly runs her fingers over his knuckles and wrists.

"I... I uh... you're just a fuzzy shape." Harvey stuttered as his face flushes red.

"Looks like you'll be seeing with your hands then." She smirks taking off her shirt exposing her bare chest. She guides his hands up her flat stomach enjoying him getting more and more flustered as his hands cup her breasts, "Well... like what you see?"

He nods flustered, "Uh huh— yeah, yes." Harvey blushes, "You're absolutely gorgeous..."

Adella leans back into him and takes ahold of his chin, "You're pretty handsome yourself, Harves." She soft kisses him and pulls back biting his lip, "Especially when you're blushing." She smirks.

He bashfully turns away then return his gaze with worry in his eyes, "Are you... are you sure you want to continue? I-I mean I don't wanna risk you getting pregnant?"

"Harvey," she states, "You order in my pills."

"Oh right!" He exclaimed remembering, "Oh thank Yoba then." Harvey kisses her passionately pushing her onto her back.

He takes off her remaining clothes leaving her bare in a sea of sheets and blankets. They grind their hips in rhythm with the storm outside and he kisses down her slender neck to her chiseled collarbone. He slides off his bottoms exposing his full self and embraces her in the valleys of fabric. Adella bites her lip exhaling out a pleased groan as she feels their bodies become one. 

Harvey continued to gently suck on her neck and clavicle determined to leave his mark on her. He sped up his pace to where she breathlessly moaned when she exhaled and her legs curled around his waist connecting more with him.

"Ha... Harvey..." She pants holding onto him tighter. Adella moans louder feeling his gentle hands massage her breasts.

He kisses down to her chest quickly reaching climax with every thrust. She trembles in his control as he suckles on her erect areolas.

"You are truly... a work of art, my love..." Harvey breathes against her chest spent.

He snakes his hand down to between her thighs. She cranes her neck back fighting back a moan as he worked on making her climax. She grips the sheets trying not to become a moaning mess in his literal hands.

He shifts up to kiss her jawline up to her ear, "Don't be shy, my love," he whispers, "You're neighbors won't know that I'm here." Harvey smirks lightly biting her ear.

Adella blushes deeply reaching climax letting out one last breathless moan before collapsing from exhaustion. Her legs fell from his waist feeling like jelly and sinks into the bed. He retreats to his side and pulls her over holding her close to his chest.

Their heavy breathing synced to the downpour outside. "How... how was that?" Harvey asks gently rubbing her back.

Adella glances up at him adoringly, "Wonderful." She breathed and lazily kisses his neck noticing the developing hickeys. She groans realizing the time, "I have to feed my chickens..."

"I can do it, only if you can make breakfast." He wagered.

"Hope you like French toast." She smiles up at him.

"Sounds good." He smiles kissing her forehead before getting out of bed to put on his boxers.

Adella curls up in a blanket and watching him throw on a T-shirt and an old pair of pants. It's definitely confirmed that his shoulders make him look bigger. Harvey walks back over to the bed and leans over the farmer.

"Anything I need to know?" He asks sweeping some of hair out of her face.

"Just fill their trough with hay and you should be good." She assures him, "And how do you like your eggs?"

"Sunny side up." He kisses her before leaving the house.

Adella eventually gets out of bed and gets dressed for the day. She heads to the kitchen and gathers the stuff she needs for breakfast. Demeter laid by her bowls and huffed a soft bark getting the farmer's attention.

"I didn't forget about you." She states giving her breakfast first.

She starts cooking their food and daydreaming about the doctor. She sighs in admiration at her wonderful start to the morning.