one hundred & thirty | official

Taehyung only had one thing in his mind and that was Jisoo. Especially, how today is finally the day he's going to ask her out, officially.

If he can fast forward time he would, he's been itching for the ceremony to finish and snatch Jisoo away, somewhere private.

Finally, the ceremony of the graduates has ended, everyone is scattered in the school gymnasium taking pictures with their families and friends.

To Taehyung's disappointment he was bombarded by his family who were so glad to see him graduate high school, not like they doubted him.

"Oh my look at my son all grown up!" Mr. Kim first spoke.

"I'm so proud of you son." His dad said warmly.

Taehyung couldn't exactly share their joy as he was so determined to escape and find Jisoo, he wants to ask her out now!

Taehyung stood tall amongst the crowded gymnasium, his eyes shifting quickly as he kept scanning the room for his person.

There, he found her.

She was smiling widely with her family, all her achievements hanging around her neck. Her parents looked at her with a proud expression on their faces and of course towards Jin as well.

Taehyung was about to take a few steps towards her when he felt his mom grab him by the shoulders.

"Where do you think you're going young man, I still need more photos!" Mrs. Kim said with conviction.

Taehyung shoulders slouched,  letting out a long sigh.

Why is the universe never in my favour?!

Jisoo felt exhausted. It's been almost an hour since the ceremony has ended and for the past hour all she's done is take photos with friends and surprisingly with other students she's never spoken to before.

The medals hanging around her neck were too heavy for her liking, she felt her posture slowly hunchback and her neck feeling strained.

Smart girl problems.

One thing she found unsettling was for the past hour she hasn't seen V.

Right after the ceremony ended her family ran to her with proud smiles on their faces and other teachers congratulating her with her achievements.

Jisoo, quite annoyed, also became Jin's personal photographer at the moment. This man wanted endless photos of this day and wouldn't stop nagging her to take more.

It momentarily brushed off her mind how important this day was.

Thank god for makeup or else the dark circles under her eyes will be evident due to her lack of sleep.

How could she sleep when she knows too well what this day was?!

Today was finally the day her and V will become official, the day she's been waiting for since she was eight years old, the day she realized she liked him.

Walking away from the crowded gym, Jisoo began to walk back trying to see if she'll be able to see V from another view.

A sudden tug caught Jisoo by surprise. No sounds came out from her mouth as it was forcibly covered.

Her eyes widen upon seeing V standing in front of her, their bodies stuck like glue.

"Shhh" he whispers.

V looks around once more before shifting his hands with hers, intertwining them.

He made sure no one saw them leaving the gym, he began to lead them at the football field where it was completely empty.