7

You rushed off to class, and sat next to Draco. You whispered

"Meet me outside after class"

"Ok y/n"

He said with a playful tone in your voice. His hot breath on your neck was driving you crazy, but he just moved away. You instantly felt cold.

After Class...
Draco was already gone by the time you made it into the hallway. You quickly rushed outside with all your books, and were excited to tell Draco. You slightly got the feeling he may have felt the same way. You got outside and were absolutely shocked at the sight in front of you. Draco was kissing some random Hufflepuff girl. He saw you out of the corner of his eye and  immediately pulled away, but it was too late. You were already crying and running back inside. You ended up on the side of a hallway, as everyone was walking in the middle. Draco ran into the hallway, causing everyone to move to the sides. You walked into the middle, crying. Everyone was on the sides of the hallway watching the two of you. Draco ran up to you.

"Y/n"

He said out of breath.

"No Draco"

You turned away from him and continued to cry.

"Why are you so upset Y/n? I thought we were just friends?"

You immediately turned around to face him and without thinking yelled

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YOU IDIOT AND YOU DONT LOVE ME BACK!"

Everyone around you guys gasped and began whispering. You turned red and were about to leave when Draco spun you around, grabbed your waist and kissed you. You put your arms around his neck. It felt like a movie kiss. His tongue moved in sync with yours. Everyone around you was clapping and cheering, and then they continued to move on, considering you both still hadn't stopped. You pulled away completely out of breath. Draco then whispered to you,

"I love you too. So much."

With that he pulled you back in for another kiss. You giggled and said

"We're gonna miss class come on."

You intertwined his fingers with yours and walked to class together. Your assigned seat was next to Pansy. You found your desk and saw Pansy grinning like an idiot.

"So I saw what happened in the hallway"

"Yeah, about that. Draco said he loves me too!"

"I'm so happy for you! But what does that makes you guys? I mean you love him and he loves you, but what kind of relationship do you guys have?"

You didn't know what to say, so you didn't say anything. At the end of the class Draco pulled you aside.

"Meet me in the common room after class princess"

He gave you a quick peck on the lips and then walked off. After your classes were done, you quickly changed into some comfortable clothes, sat down on the sofa and began reading some random magazine sitting on the table.

Draco's POV
I stood in the doorway as my beautiful princess sat and read something. I'm so glad that she loves me back. She's mine now, and everyone should know that.

"What are you reading there princess?"

Draco chuckled as you jumped a little at his voice.

"Nothing much. Just a random magazine. I was waiting for you"

"Well I'm here now princess"

"What did you wanna talk about"

"Us. You know I love you right?"

He began moving closer to you, so you started to walk back until your back hit a wall. He put his hand on the wall above you.

"Yes"

You whispered.

"And you love me?"

"Yes"

"Well princess would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You didn't say anything. You just smiled and pressed your lips to his. He smiled against you and whispered

"Is that a yes?"

"It most certainly is"

He smiled at you and kissed you again.

"Ahem"

You both pulled away from each other immediately to see Pansy and Blaise along with a couple other Slytherins.

"Do you mind!"

Draco was quite annoyed, whereas you flushed pink with embarrassment.

They just giggled at you both and left to do their own things. You, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were all sitting together. You all began chatting, until Pansy was called by one of her other friends and Blaise had to use the restroom.

"Ugh I'm so tired."

You and Draco were lying down, your head was on top of his chest.

"Well then let's go to bed princess."

Draco led you upstairs to his room. He tossed you one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants you changed and both of you got under the blanket you put your head on his chest and he held you close to him

"I love you"

You mumbled, and then fell asleep. He chuckled and told you

"I love you too princess. More than you even know."

And with that he fell asleep as well. Pansy and Blaise both peeked into the room, and then decided to leave you both alone.

"Omg they are so adorable!"

Blaise chuckled at Pansy and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I love you Pansy"

"Love you too Blaise"

Awwwwww they're finally together! What do you think will happen next?