Chapter 13- A little bit closer

(The following is a series of messages over the course of several weeks)

8am

-Hey Lola, We've switched again. Sally is stopping by with some legal papers. I need you to listen carefully to everything she says. Go to the phone. Call me. Repeat to me everything she said. At which point I'll tell you what to tell her. Confound it, this is twice as hard as it needs to be. Is there  anything earth shattering on this end I need to know about or just school?

-Sorry I overslept! My bad! Um, yeah there is something urgent.  My sister Luan (the one with the braces) asked me to be sawn in half after school. When is Sally getting here?

-She should be there already.

-Oopsie!

7pm

-Hey Tanya. So how did I do?

-Satisfactory. You have quite a good memory.

-Yay!!:) So are you purchasing stock in another company?

-No. Sally is.

- Right but she's doing it on your behalf right?

-Wait, Tanya are you going to have this new company buy your old one back?

-Your catching on fast.

-:0 How was my Luans magic act?

-Needs work. Your left leg has a bandage but I got out before it went deep. Does anyone in your family think before they act?

....................................

10 am

-Tanya, Theres a bunch of stuff next to your bed and a note that says interview today. What do I do?

-Read the note. Your going on TV today. I had a feeling this might happen so I came prepared. Note has a full list of what to say. Use your best judgement guided by your experience.

-I'm 7

-and you've been on TV how many times?

-good point. Alright, I'll knock them dead. I can do this.

-I'm leaving the clinic tmrw. I'll be back for checkups but this will be the last you see of those guys.

-awwwwww. I'll miss Margie, Kelpper and mr steffer. :(

-Believe it or not, I'll miss them too. Whats on my agenda today?

-Just school. The usual

-notihng is usual with you. I'll be watching you on TV tonight but don't let that throw you.

-ROTFL! IF you can get the tv.

9pm

-Lola. Your siblings are animals.  No one thought to buy a second TV?! 

-LOL. Did you see me?

-The last 30 mins. You were superb. If I didn't know any better I'd swear I had done that interview myself.

-Awww. That makes me so Happy!

.......................

-Tanya, we need to talk.

-I'm about to go to school, make it quick.

-Well, we've been switching back and forth pretty frequently lately.