Lost memories

Jack and Jensen's memories

Slap!

"You're lucky you didn't fuck up more. I would've beat the shit out of you." A man says, he walked past a young boy,  sure to push him hard on the ground.

"Here Jackie." Another boy says as he helped his twin brother up. "I'm sorry I didn't help...I really wanted to but-" he was cut off when he saw his brother smile.

"It's fine Jen. I should cbe the one to make sure you don't get hit, I am 12 minutes older than you." Jack says as he smiled at his brother who only had a worried expression.

~*~

"Jack!" The boy immediately ran to the living room. "Buy me some cigs, will you?" The man asked, Jack frowned.

"I'm only-" he got interrupted when his father threw an empty bottle of beer at him, luckily the boy dodged it.

"I say buy me my cigs!" The man growled, Jack nods and grabbed hi jacket and shoes and quickly ran out of the house.

He was alone with his father, Jensen was still at school. Jack put his hands in his pockets and would occasionally kick at pieces of trash.

"Hey kid." Jack looked to his left and saw a shady looking couple, he shrugged and walked towards them.

"Want some?" The man held out a pill. "I'm not sick." Jack says with furrowed brows, both the man and the woman laughed.

"It'll make you feel better. I promise." The man says, Jack grabbed it and gulped it down. "It'll kick in a few minutes. I you ever need to feel better, just come by here." The man says with a wink.

Jack shrugged and walked but then stopped, "You don't happen to have cigs on you do you?" He asked.
_____________
"Here." Jack hands the lazy man a box of cigs. "What took you so long?" The man asked with a frown.

Jack shrugged causing the man to sigh. Jack walked back to his room and threw himself on his bed. He sighed when he heard the bottle in his pocket rattle.

He took it out as inspected the orange container.

"To go with your cigs. They'll make you feel like your in the sky!" The man says as heads Jack the bottle. "What do these do?" Jack asked, "They make you feel like your on top of the mountain. Make you feel like a king! You'll love it, I promise." The woman says.

"All your worries will go away. It's magic." The man grinned from ear to ear. Jack looked up at him and raised a brow, "Okay..." he says, suspiciously.

Jack was in the bathroom by now, clutching onto his chest. Breathing heavily, thank god his dad was gone, or else he would've been banging on the door by now.

Jack looked into the mirror and saw his pupils dilate larger. "Fuck." Jack groaned, he walked back and was now leaning on the wall, he slid down and lowered his head.

Then he started laughing, everything was bright, highly colored and he saw things that weren't supposed to be there.

The couple was right....it was magical.

                                           ~•~

Jack sat down next to his friend. The brunette, Eleanor Summer, Jack calls her El for short.

"You Okay?" El asked, Jack looked at her and nods. "I'm feeling a lot better now." He says grinning, El slightly blushed.

They were now 12, 7th grade.

El had a crush on Jack but would never say so. She was shy about it, she would run home and call her friend and talk about him.

"Hey, what do you say about meeting some friends of mine?" Jack suddenly asked, El raised a brow. "Yeah. Why not?" She says.

"If she had said no, she wouldn't be here now, would she?" Jack mumbled to himself as he was sitting on the ground. The long walls dragged out, he hated it.

"It's not your fault Jackie." Jack looks up to meet his brothers eyes. "It is! Don't you see? I got her ducking addicted! ADDICTED! And now she's dead because of me." Jack snapped.

Jensen frowned, he sat next to Jack. "I'm sorry...she wouldn't have want you to blame yourself." Jensen says as he pulled his brother closer.

"Oh god...oh god oh god. I shouldn't have introduced her to my so call ducky friends." Jack sobbed, Jensen couldn't do anything but hug his brother.

He had never seen him like this before. Not even when his dad first hit him.

"I'm sorry."