In which Ania's attention is divided (Damian x Ania)

Oh, sure. Just keep telling her jokes as she laughs. It's not a bother. Not at all.

"U-Um, Lord Damian, your cake..." He heard a minion of his meekly speak, breaking his line of vision from the glaring scene two tables away from him. He turned to the one who spoke, with annoyance. "Hah?!"

Only did he see what his companions were pointing at.

He held the fork with a vice grip, tight, and veins almost visible near his knuckles. The poor cake in a much worse condition, mashed and cut in whole half, the sponge and the icing mixed in an uneven mess.

"This is stupid. I've lost my appetite." Damian tried speaking in his normal haughty tone but it came out a forced grumble.

He puts his clenched fists inside his pockets, trying not to spare a glance at Ania and her... new companion.

Which proved to be quite difficult.

Why's she laughing like that? I bet what he says isn't even that funny.

Before he was even aware of himself, he'd began taking heavy steps towards the table.

It was an automatic silence. Becky letting out a frown, Ania with a surprised albeit curious look, and the boy with them gulping, cautious and a bit afraid he'd done something to offend the young aristocrat.

"...Sy-on boy?" Ania mutters.

Damian snaps from his hardened facial expression, his gaze turning towards the little esper and eventually towards the boy.

He immediately turned beet red at his own unconscious actions, violently pointing towards Ania, his mouth speaking faster than his mind can decipher.

"E-Even I have a pretty decent sense of humor! NO! Even b-better!"

Becky scrunched her eyebrows. "What the heck are you saying right now? Ania didn't even do anything."

Damian stopped, processing what he'd just said. Seconds later, he'd released a huge fuse.

"Sh-Shut up! These plebeian jokes this ugly laughs at don't even suit Eden Academy!"

He turns his eyes towards the boy. "I won't lose to you! Comedy is child's play!" Damian adds in absolute declaration.

"Uh you're pretty much a child yourself." Becky says nonchalantly.

Damian stomps away.

Ania grasps her hair, a confused and nervous look on her face, thinking she'd messed up world peace again. I made Sy-on boy angry again. I'm sorry Pa.