Part 7

The Next Day.
Khushi's House.

Khushi stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Since last night she has been contemplating if she did right by telling Arnav the truth.

Arnav's silence since morning has been scaring her and she was afraid Arnav might get lost in his guilt and it was killing her.

Flashback.

After their passionate kiss, a blushing Khushi placed her head on Arnav chest and both started swaying to the rhythm of their heartbeat.

After almost five minutes Arnav pulled out and looked at Khushi with a serious look making Khushi confused.

"Khushi..... There is something I need your tell you...... But not here. " He said and pulled her into their room and both sat in the middle of the bed facing each other. "Khushi...... I want us to start our relationship with the truth and so it's your right to know the woman who was the accomplice of Anant. "

"Who is she?" A curious Khushi asked and Arnav sighed.

"She is none other than Garima Gupta." Arnav revealed and Khushi gasped in shock.

"Babuji will be devastated when he finds out...... I can't believe she will do something like that for money...... I feel so disgusted that I put her on the same level as my mother....... " Khushi uttered in shock and disgust and then it hit her and she widened her eyes in shock at the realization. "Hey devi maiya...... Then that means she is Anjali's biological mother. "

Arnav nodded and stroked her cheeks.

"Khushi..... I didn't tell you this to make you feel bad...... I just didn't want to hide things from you that's all. " Arnav whispered.

"What the!...... I will never feel bad about a vulgar woman like her...... Am just worried for babuji..... That all. " Khushi said and the bedroom was engulfed in a sudden silence which was soon broken by Arnav.

"Khushi? " He called out and Khushi hummed in response. "What happened after I locked you up and  released that video..... I know you met Shyam through that but am talking about the family's and your neighborhood reaction. " He asked and Khushi gulped and looked away and Arnav pulled her by the chin and looked into her eyes. "Please Khushi..... I need to know in order to heal and please don't sugar coat it. " Arnav begged and Khushi sighed.

"Well Jiji I mean Payal's marriage broke because aunt Pallavi, the aunt of Abhishek bhai..... Taunted Payal and said Abhishek was no longer interested in her but believe me Arnav....... Abhishek bhai will never do something like that...... They both loved each other more than anything...... Madhumati and Garima took it as an excuse and started calling me a bad omen like they did each and everytime something bad happens but as always Payal and babuji always defended me and they both accused me of doing black magic on Payal and babuji....... After that Payal became more silent than she use to be until she received a call but I didn't know who it was and what they spoke about...... Payal then left the house and called in the evening saying she was with a friend and will be staying with her for some few days because she needed a change of environment and we all knew she was right...... Babuji in order to avoid me being abused by those two witches always took me along everywhere he went...... Payal then returned two weeks later and suggested we move to Delhi immediately because she didn't want to stay in Lucknow anymore...... So we moved here...... And the rest you already know. " Khushi revealed and Arnav sighed. "Please don't go on a guilt trip.... Please. " Arnav smiled and took Khushi's hand and kissed her knuckle.