Wolf Bound

E p i g r a p h

At some point we are all bound to darkness, and only we can set ourselves free.

***

B l u r b

Genesis Anderson knew fairy tales with happy endings didn't exist but that never made her feel indifferent about them. That is, until the night she sees a beast for herself. When she wakes the next morning in an unfamiliar room, in an unfamiliar town, her newly acquired werewolf abilities are the least of her worries.

She soon learns she's been accused of a murder, and the victim? The former Alpha. Locked away by the brother of the man she supposedly killed, Genesis realizes she must fight to prove her innocence, and navigate her new life in a pack that's already rejected her, if she ever wants to make it out alive.

But even as the line between enemies and foes, as well as hate and love begins to blur, a looming darkness threatens to destroy all of wolf kind and mankind. And even in this make-believe fairy tale, Genesis learns happy endings still aren't given nor promised.

***

A u t h o r ' s N o t e

Because we're in my favorite season, one of my favorites months (October), and we're nearing Halloween, I thought it'd be nice to bring a werewolf book to the table! Also because I've been itching to write a full-blown romance, as well as work on a book that isn't as serious as my other works. I won't be writing full-blown explicit detailed smut; but there will be some mild sexual content weaved in, later on in the story. I'll admit, writing this story has been very therapeutic.

Like my other works, a lot of my MC's personality comes from my own personal experience. So, I sincerely hope others can relate to her character when they're reading too. Credit goes to cloudedwithstories for helping me with the blurb! A big thank you to her! Go check out her wolf books! This is a dark enemies-to-lovers romance! Constructive criticism is always welcome, all I ask is that you do not be rude. If you do happen to read the book, then thank you for checking it out! I'd love to hear feedback, otherwise that, enjoy!