On my way

After training ended, Landon and Arielle kind of forced me to go to the tattoo parlor with them.

"I thought you guys already got tattoos?" I asked, unsure about my decision to get a tat.
"Nope." Landon started. "We decided to wait for you, but you never came. So, we're going now, together."

I looked at Arielle. "Are you getting one?"

Arielle took a deep breath as Landon glared at her. What the heck?
"Yes. I am getting a tattoo. Even though this is an insanely stupid and horrible idea." Arielle looked as if she'd been run down by trucks.

I stared at her. "You don't have to get one, Ari. Not unless you want too."

"Well, Landon forced me to...OUCH" Arielle said as Landon pinched her and she started grasping her arm. "That hurt!"

"Landon!" I scolded the idiot. "Dude, take a chill pill."

Landon chuckled, then looked apologetically at Arielle.
"Sorry, but we had a deal." He said, smirking.

"What? What deal? Landon, tell me or I'll kill you." I threatened, jokingly.

"You shall never know." Landon answered. "MWAHAHAHA."
I sighed. This was going to be a long day.
"Yeah, Riley. Landon and I had a bet. He thought that you and Eric were together last night while I thought that Four was with you. Landon won, so I have to get a tattoo." Arielle finished.

"As usual, I won." Landon boasted.
"Sure, jackass." Arielle teased.
"You mean the most amazing person alive."
"No, I meant jackass, jackass."
"Shut up."
"After you."

And this went on, until we actually got to the tattoo, hair and piercing place.
Finally.