Chapter 27

You awoke the next morning to hear Ron and Hermione yelling, a cat hissing, and a rat squealing.

"It's your fault the stupid cat gets to Scabbers!" Ron yells.

"If you kept an eye on that disgusting thing Crookshanks wouldn't go after it!" Hermione yelled. You opened the door, glaring at both of them.

"Will you two shut up!" You yell. They look at you, apologizing, and continue arguing in lowered voices. You shut the door so you could dress.

You pull a tshirt over your head and leggings up your legs. You added cute fuzzy socks and walked down the the kitchen, feeling awake.

Harry was already at the table with Arthur, Fred, George, and- oh. Ginny.

You sat next to Ginny, wishing deeply that Harry would not come between your friendship anymore than he already had.

"G'morning, Ginny." You say. She smiles at you and says the same.

"Where is Mother and Percy?" Ron asks, red in the face from his scream fight with Hermione.

"She has to bring Percy to the Ministry to apply for a job." Arthur says, sipping his coffee and reading a Muggle news paper.

"Will you pass the syrup?" You ask George. He hands it to you, but not before spilling a lot of it down the front of your shirt.

"George!" You, Arthur, Ginny, and Harry all say at once. Your face is red from embarrassment, shock, and anger.

You stand, wack George as hard as you can on the back of the head, and huff angrily as you walk up the stairs. You slam your door shut, loud enough for them all to hear it. You take off your sticky newly brown shirt and replace it with a pretty blue one. You fix yourself up in the mirror but decide against going back to breakfast. You were still angry and no longer hungry.

You walk out their back door and descent the small hill to their Quidditch pitch. You sit, and take out the necklace Draco gave you. You missed him, and fiddled with it. It even smelled like him.

"Y/n?"

You turned. It was Harry. "Oh, Harry. Hi." You say.

"Sorry about what George did." Harry said apologetically. "He thinks it's funny."

You shrugged. "It's whatever. Just annoying."

Harry nods, looking out ahead of you both at the Quidditch pitch.

"Ever ridden a broom before?" He asks. You nod.

"Only twice. Once for Madam Hooch and then again because Fred forced me to. It wasn't fun."

Harry chuckles. "Would you want to learn?"

"Oh, I dunno, I gue-"

"Woohoo!" You hear a voice scream as a gust of wind flies above your head. You watch as Ron and the twins fly above you two, holding a kickball, two baseballs, and a ping pong ball.

They ensue in a game of Quidditch, which you knew next to nothing about. "Sorry!" George called down to you, apologizing for spilling syrup on you. You shrug.

A wave of sleepiness overcame you and you yawned.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"Very." You said, leaning your head on his shoulder. Feeling content.