Chapter 3

He next person jumping down from the rooftop was wearing grey. As soon as he came down I asked him, "do you want to keep your name?" He nods his head meaning yes.

"SECOND JUMPER, TOBIAS!!" I screamed.
And so on initiates came pouring in. The last initiate was the girl from Amity. I stood behind Amar who was explaining the things and such to the transfers. I looked over at the dauntless born who looked like they rather jump off of the chasm than go through this.
I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me. "Um, I don't think the dauntless born need a tour of the place, Amar" Calum said, lightly smirking. I looked over at Zeke and Shauna who both have me a thumbs-up.
"Right, dauntless born go do your thing." And with that he dismissed them and takes the transfers. I looked over at Eric to find him already looking at me. He winks and looks back at Amar trying to grasp as much information as possible. Ha! Typical nose.
We walked back to the quarters when I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh! Sorry-" I look up to see Marlene. "It's ok" she said sheepishly. I raised both eyebrows. This was not her at all. Then she just starts rambling about how sorry she was and how Melissa convinced her these thing and was literally begging for forgiveness. She also told me that Lynn thinks the same way except she keeps her feelings inside.
I gave Marlene a hug cutting her off from her apology.

Maybe things will turn out better than expected.