Chapter 15 [ Boy who threw nut (1) ]

Aphrodite looks behind her. Adelliana wanted to ask what's wrong but the situation doesn't seem right, she'll ask her once they returned home.

Aphrodite didn't let Adelliana down until they reached the queen's palace. Once Adelliana's feet land on the ground, she immediately run wild like a dog that stuck inside her home during quarantine.

Aphrodite slowly followed her with a small smile, but once in a while, her purple eyes scanned the whole area.

Meanwhile, Adelliana didn't give a single crap and would sniff any roses or flowers she came across. Aphrodite leads her to the awaiting area.

The tables were set up neatly and beautifully. Snacks and tea sets were all over the table. The crowds turn silent once they saw them.

Eyes were focused on them.

Aphrodite's lips curved into a smile. Adelliana didn't have the same confidence as her mother. She immediately hid behind her and grip her skirt dress.

They walked to the table and someone approached them...to be precise, her mother.

"Grand Duchess Valentine, I never thought you would actually came to my party."

Adelliana lifts her head and take a small peek at the woman who is talking to her mother.

In that moment, she thought the woman was very beautiful! Almost on the same par as her mother.

She has a silky straight raven hair that reached her waist, her two forest green eyes were so spellbinding, just like a hot elf from hentai game ads on Kissanime-

Nevermind the last one...

"Greeting, your highness. I would never dared to reject an invitation from the palace. That's an outrageous action."

"Ahaha, said the one who's missed my 5 events. Nevermind, seem like today you have brought a company with you."

The woman crouched down with one knee, but that's only make Adelliana panic even more.

She's a queen!! How could she make the queen crouch down because of her?!

"I am Perseis Walken Peregrine, the 1st queen of Beresford empire. May I know your name, little girl?"

Perseis' red lips curved into a beautiful smile. Aphrodite taps on her shoulder to give her some confidence. Adelliana step forward and greets Perseis with all her best.

"Greeting to the queen of Beresford, may Sol and angels from heaven bless you with joy and health. This humble girl is Adelliana Ivan Valentine, the daughter of Duke and Duchess Valentine."

[ Did I do it right?? ]

Adelliana gulped. She didn't dare to raise her head. Perseis widen her eyes. Her slender finger slightly lift Adelliana's chin up.

The forest green eyes met her two glittering deep pink one.

Perseis lower her eyes. Just like she thought, even if her daughter had a different color, they both have similarities. Same goes to Rhea's daughter.

Adelliana stayed in silence. For her her two suddenly lift her chin and stare right into her eyes, it was pretty terrifying.

Perseis get up and smile at Aphrodite.

"Why don't you enjoy the party? Adele, why don't you enjoy yourself? There are many kids around your ages. Make yourself home, if you need anything, tell the maids. They will be at your services. Us adults have something to talk that isn't enjoyable for kids."