65. Fate

Enjoy Reading (:

And don't forget to leave lots on comment for this big last chapter (:

-----------------------------------------

"My water broke." 

Zara said and Kabir immediately sprang up on his feet and helped Zara to go to washroom and gave her clothes to change. While she went to change he brought the bag that he kept ready for the emergency and informed his friends and asked them to come to hospital, directly.

Both of them were in the car when he asked.

"Sunshine, everything is alright? This is not the time. The baby is not supposed to come out for few more days. I stressed you badly, right? This was not in your birth plan." Kabir asked in panicked voice and Zara who was taking deep breaths like she was taught, finally bursted.

"You silly, stupid, idiotic man! You think that everything, every damn thing has to go according to your plan?

You think that you can control the birth of our baby as per your timing and planning?

Just shut up! Shut up asking and focus on driving so that we can reach the hospital before I lose my control and kill you right here!

You crazy psychopath!" Zara spoke boldly for the first time in her life but the labour pain and this man, sitting beside her have really made her lose her control.

Damn the politeness!

Kabir gulped at her words and drove to the hospital silently and entered the labour room where Pakhi was waiting for them.

Angry Zara scared him, really. The best way to be in her good looks right now was to be quiet!

"We still have some time. I will be back in few minutes." Pakhi said and both Zara and Kabir nodded.

"Sunshine...I can explain..." Kabir started to speak but Zara stopped him.

Oh no! He is not going to speak while she is giving birth. She will speak and he will have to listen.

"You crazy...crazy man! What were you thinking while hiding such an important thing about our life from me?

We are married for almost a year and you didn't think that it was important enough to tell me the truth?

And did it ever cross your mind that may be; just maybe I should tell my wife that we are married. For general knowledge sake!

I was having so many insecurities about us and you didn't think it was important enough to tell me about such an important thing?

And who gave you the permission to marry me without my consent? What if I don't like you enough to marry you?" Zara vented her frustrations and Kabir looked at her feeling guilty.

"You did say I do, on your free will." He said and then realised his mistake as he saw the murderous expression on her face.

Okay, probably not the best thing to say right now.

"Sorry. I'm sorry for hiding. And for planning it behind your back but it was important for us to get married. After that incident with Arun, when I saw you in that situation, crying like anything and shivering with fear, I had this overwhelming urge to protect you.

I wanted to be the one who should take care of you always. I wanted to be the one who will stand like a strong wall between you and the dirty men like him, always. I wanted to keep you with me always. And in that moment, I thought that you are safe only with me as the world will always try to take advantage of your innocence.