45. Forgiveness

Preeti's point of view

I banged my head on pillow. My breath was rapid, chest was heaving up and down try to get some oxygen in my lungs. Sweat is dripping from my body and my eyes are holding moisture. My eyes met with the familiar celling of Siddharth and my room of New York mansion.

Siddharth banged him beside me and pull me to him. I turn my back to him and he hugged me from behind. Our body is hot and sweaty in this cold morning and we both are lying under the blanket. We both came back from Switzerland a week ago. Mom, Dad and Keerti welcomed us with all same rituals when we step inside home after our marriage. Everything is going back to it's track slowly, though Keerti and I are having the same problem but apart from this everything is fine.

"How about one more round?" Siddharth said while hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Now days he is always in a mood and only thinks about sex, sex and sex. I wonder, how strong, his stamina is.

"No, I am tired. I don't have enough power for even one more round. Nowadays you are becoming wild in bed." I said putting my hand on his which was encircling my waist and he laughed softly. I can feel his hot breath fanning my shoulder and gave a shivers to my body.

"What to do love? Now days you are looking more beautiful and glowing that I can't resist." He said.

"I'm hungry.." I pout.

"Me too..." He said while kissing behind my ear.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked while looking at him over my right shoulder while he was busy kissing me at my nape.

"You.." He said while biting my shoulder lightly.

"I mean for breakfast, Siddharth." I said while removing his hand from waist but he out it again and tight his grip.

"..and I told you, I want you for my breakfast." He said while kissing me on my right cheek.

Uuggghhh...He never going to change, will he.

"Let go of me. Otherwise I will be late for my job interview." I said while try to get up but Siddharth fliped us and hovered over me. Now I was lying under him.

"You didn't tell me about any interview?" He asked me while narrowing his eyes at me.

I applied on his company when he told me to try in his company and assure me he will treat as a normal employ of his company, So I thought to give it a chance. I talked Emily and he told me there is a recent openings in Kapoor's construction. They are mass hiring the freshers and experienced candidates.

"I applied in your company for Accountant head post, my resume got selected and they mail me yesterday only, for the job interview. You were busy, catching up with your pending work, So I don't want to disturb you. Now let me go." I said while pussing him slightly by his chest but he didn't let me.

"On one condition..First give me a deep passionate kiss, then I will let you go." He said while grinning.

"No.." I glared at him.

"Okey..then I won't let you go. Stay here like this, then don't blame when you will late for your interview." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

He is such a devil. He knows his ways to get me. But I also know how to get him.

"Is that so..." I said while pulling him to me by his neck chain. I can feel his erection on my stomach and lust in his eyes. His eyes filled with desire and breath is erroctic when our was just an inch away.

 His eyes filled with desire and breath is erroctic when our was just an inch away