SHIT HITS THE FAN

Quote: "War. War never changes."

"Is everyone here?" Vel asked while scanning the members of the retrieval unit, everyone looked at each other, some calling names and after they were done, nodded in approval.

"Alright then, but before we start, let me remind you all why we are here," "We are here to retrieve the boss' boyfriend, remove him from the premises and bring him home, after that is done, we have the green light to join the fight if it's still going on by time we get back, is that understood?" Vel asked.

All the members raised their hands to show that they understood what was being said, "Ok, good, remember everyone, the boss and the rest of them at the front are counting on us to pull this off, there will be no failures tonight, Mitsuru's territory shall be our's," Vel's passionate speech, although short, had managed to inspire her fellow comrades to give it their all and try not make any mistakes.

"Ok, demolition team, front and center," from the crowd came two Red Onis and a Slime, the Slime attached herself to the wall and spread across it, turning into a bubble of sorts, the two Onies raised their clubs, positioning themselves infront of the Slime covered wall.

The Slime was ment to cushion the impact as to not alert the entire area that they were breaking in through, Shigo was deeper insider the building, so they had to go in where there were less people walking around.

"Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter, SWING!" on que, the two Onies swung their clubs on one specific point, with the Slime inbetween their clubs and the wall, the only thing that could be heard was a small crack as the wall was pushed in.

A massive crack had formed from the sheer raw strength of the two body builder's strikes, "Did we make it through?" one of the Onis asked, a face manifested on the bubble, "Yeah, just give me a sec to spread on the other side, after that, we're in,"

~MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE~

A lone human girl was passing by a door in an empty hallway, suddenly, crackling could be heard coming from inside, she picked up on this and backtracked to the door once more.

Looking down, she placed her hand on the cold knob and opened it, revealing an old storage room which had rows of shelves on the left and right walls with a few boxes scattered about.

Her eyes then averted to the wall opposite from the door, a huge crack was present and some strange blue liquid was seeping through. Cautiously, she stepped forward, trying not to make a sound while staring at the liquid, once close enough, she used her finger to poke it, easily penetrating the Slime's gooey body.

Her finger felt tingly, as if the liquid was absorbing the moisture from it, she quickly drew it out, realizing that a huge bubble had formed on the damaged wall. She turned around so that she could report her discovery to her comrades, but didn't make it far as her entire body was being pulled into it.

With the light sound of the wall cracking, the middle of it along with the slime came tumbling into the building, trapping the girl inside the gooey substance and creating a hole in the wall for others to walk through.

"Looks like we got one of 'em," one of the Onis said while they all flooded into the storage closet, "What should we do with her?" Suzie asked before crossing her arms. Vel stayed silent to make up her mind and came to an conclusion shortly after.

"Knock her out," with the order given, the Slime flooded into her body and cut off her breathing, suffocating her until she was unconscious before releasing her and the pieces of concrete onto the floor.

"She isn't dead...right?" a grizzly asked, the Slime girl morphed back into her feminine form and shook her head, "Don't worry, she's still alive," she reassured her.