𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, LOVER BOY

I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, LOVER BOY.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE HEADED OVER TO THE gallaghers early the next day, mostly because carl told her fiona took his hair out of the cornrows and she had to see that.

she took jasmine with her, because she always cried about how lizzie kept leaving her with the twins, who are like little demons.

when lizzie got inside, she saw carl getting breakfast, so she took the opportunity. 'nice hair,' the girl joked.

'shut up,' he mumbled, sitting down with his food.

ian entered the kitchen seconds later. 'slept here last night?' he asked fiona.

'yeah.' she answered. she was writing something, most likely something for sean or will's mom.

'what are you writing?' ian asked her.

'a letter to sean's ex-wife.' she said, not looking up from the paper.

'ooh. how come?' ian asked the older woman.

'ask carl.' she answered, not looking up at all.

lizzie set jasmine down in a seat and sat beside her. 'carl, why is fiona writing a letter to sean's ex-wife?' ian asked once again.

carl didn't look away from his breakfast. 'i don't want to talk about it.'

'okay, great.' ian muttered. 'i'll just stand here and drink my coffee in silence.'

lizzie's attention shifted to debbie who was walking downstairs with a suitcase in her hand. she plopped it at the bottom of the stairs and went to grab her coat.

'where are you going?' fiona asked the woman.

'to the commune with queenie.'

was lizzie going to let herself be involved with this? hell no.

'except you're not, 'cause you have school, remember?' fiona asks her sister.

'i need a supportive environment. not gonna get it here.' debbie said, throwing her coat on.

'so that's it for high school, huh? pregnant dropout at 15. well played.' fi says, making lizzie cringe. didn't fiona drop out of school?