Chapter 15

Gulf's POV

Oh my gosh. Why did I say that?
I felt his arms wrapped around my waist. I guess this is really happening now.
He took off his shirt revealing his well-toned abs and killer chest.

He tastes my lips again while he is cupping my cheeks.

He then held my hand and guided its way to his chest. I caressed it gently not pulling out from our hot kisses. He tried taking off my shirt and gently pulled me to my bed.

He is just wearing his boxer shorts. Though I already saw his thing before I can't help blushing to see again this close.

"Baby, this is my first time," Mew confessed.

I feel awkward to say that I am too. Joss respected me, when I said I am not ready yet but look at me now willingly giving myself to Mew. It's not that I love Mew more than I love Joss before but there's something in Mew pulling me closer and wanting every inch of him. I'm not normally a pervert but Mew looks so good. I want him to touch me more.

"Love, actually this will be my first too." His face looks surprised. Do I really look like I have already experienced it before? Joss is contented in kissing. He kisses a lot that I always stopped him afraid that it will be advanced to something I am not ready yet. Don't get me wrong, I really love Joss sincerely that time..deeply.

He just kissed me deeper and more intensely. He is already playing with the garter of my boxer shorts. He looked at me with his pair of eyes full of love.

"Are you ready for this? You know what I am planning to do right?" I remembered we don't have lube and condoms, it's actually a must especially that this is our first time.

"Love, can we delay this? I don't think we are prepared for this yet." It's a shame that I even ask him to take me. I forgot about the important stuff for this one.

"But why baby?" He doesn't look disappointed, he looks more concerned.

"You know about the important stuff we need to use." This is embarrassing.

"Oh, I didn't think about that. How about tomorrow? I'll make sure to buy a lot." This is an awkward topic so I just nodded my head to show agreement with him.

"Dad might come tomorrow to talk with the dean. I don't know what time so just sleep in your bed." Am I expecting that we'll sleep on mine? Why the hell did I remind him to sleep on his. Of course, he will sleep on his bed.

"If that's what you want. Let me take a shower then. Go ahead and sleep for now so you have more energy for tomorrow if you know what I mean." He winked at me sexily. How can this guy be so hot just by winking? I know he already showered earlier. He must be planning to do something naughty in my bathroom.

I'm just on my bed having a hard time sleeping for the first time. I can still feel his lips on mine. I can still taste the mint on his tongue. I admit it that I Gulf Kanawut Kirigun officially accepts the reality that I am now whipped by my boyfriend.

What is taking him so long in the shower? When I heard the click of the doorknob. I immediately closed my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. I heard his footsteps getting closer to my bed.  I want to take my words back, I want him to sleep on my bed now.

I felt his warm breath on my neck. "Good night baby. Sweet dreams. Sleep now." He kissed my cheek. He knew I'm faking my sleep.

=================
"Baby wake up now." I saw him wearing only a towel around his waist. Stop drooling Gulf. I was not like this before. Mew made me like this. This is bad.

I got up and fixed my bed and went to the shower straight. I need to cool down my body. I don't think I'll be back to normal as long as Mew is staying here.