Epilogue

| The hater loves the player- oops, I mean ex-player |

The place was bustling with people, some were famous enough to receive everyone's attention and some who just went to watch the happy event.

It's been months since I've met a lot of people, usually it's just me and Ming Chen as well as the rest of our family. These months were so hard for me, even when I was pregnant, I had to lose weight!

Can you imagine that?! I thought pregnant women can eat whatever they want but no! Five months later and I was soon prescribe by my doctor to lose weight!

Ming Chen suffered along with me, of course I had him suffer with me. Since I can't eat a lot of foods, I ordered him to not eat in front of me and purposely have him serve the same amount of food as I'm having.

Those three months were torturous since I couldn't move freely and couldn't move into our new house. My mother and popo forbids it and along the way had helped me in my surprising pregnancy.

Just recalling the thunderous expression of my father and brother sends me laughing all the way. My mother was also shocked but immediately helped me settle down and gave a lot of advice, she was crying at that time about how we just started to get close.

I remember hearing my father's word saying that a father must always be when his daughter is of age. My mother nodded in agreement as my brother stormed his way to Ming Chen's direction and pinched him in his face.

I didn't stop him since I was feeling furious at that time too. We just made our relationship public for just a year and now I'm already pregnant with his child, just freaking hilarious. Hardy har har.

Anyways, Ming Chen's father- I mean my gonggong threatened Ming Chen that he will sever their father and son ties if he doesn't marry me. It was quite the sight since Ming Chen was punched in the other side of his cheek and was sporting a bruise in each of his cheeks.

Of course I told my in laws to not sweat on it, that we would deal with it and I don't want Ming Chen to be pressured to marry me.

His proposal was simple, I wasn't even prepared at that time and it's just two weeks after we found out that I was pregnant. I just woke up, my face brimming with oil and looking puffy, my hair on a nest as usual and he, he was on his knees at that time.

I couldn't even process that moment, I just remembered the tears and snot coming off my face and the fact that I just said yes to this kind of proposal. But I don't hate it, it feels more special and more private, which I love.

He gave me a ring, it was customize since there's a letter engraved on the ring and a date. I remember that date, it was the date of our first meeting, where Wei Xiu introduced him to us.

I was also glad when he didn't announce our wedding in the media and decided to make it a secret until the day of the wedding finished.

I could still vividly remember the knot on my stomach, the shade of red in everywhere I look and the claps and hoots from the crowd. I wore a red qipao dress and changed into another western style wedding dress. The smell of alcohol wafts in my nose and I stop the urge to vomit and held it in, fortunately, Ming Chen gravely passed the guests offers for drink and managed to stay a little sober before he collapsed in his seat the moment the last guest went home.

It was tiring, but it was fulfilling at the same time the moment we had finally become one. Just thinking about it makes me feel giddy and I was soon drifted into my memories before I woke up with a start.

"-ian, Feng Mian! What are you thinking eh? Your husband?"

I hear them giggling before I was soon thrown into a mess of embarrassment.