15. Regret

Yoongi left the alley and went straight to his car parked Infront of grocery store. He was so ashamed of himself. Last night he again tried to forget the face of that beautiful boy he ruined. He was so angry at himself. He was intending to do this for hoseok who left him for a jerk. Yoongi's rival. He never thought he would do something like that to a person. And said person was epitome of Beauty. He don't know how someone that beautiful was never touched before. And his biggest regret was making first time of that boy a nightmare.

It's been two weeks and he remembers every bit of that night. He tried to hook up with other people to forget that boy but he can't. That night he caught a whiff of peaches that night and he thinks it is jimin's scent but he checked jimin's history that boy is human. So why he has a body of an omega and beauty wasn't a simply human. He discussed this with namjoon who firstly gave Yoongi a disappointed look and then asked him to not talk to seokjin about this or he'll have his balls ripped. At this Yoongi shuddered.

Now to wants to get to know that boy and maybe try to court him because Yoongi doesn't think he can ever get over that boy now.

So he is trying to apologize to jimin and maybe have a chance with him. He was interrupted by his phone ringing. He released he didn't leave that place at all like he was hoping he would talk to jimin.

When he saw an unknown number he frowned. He picked up and it was taehyung on the line with a panicked voice.

"Hello hyung. Can you please come to our apartment? Something has happened to jiminie and I don't know what to do and Kookie-" Yoongi Interrupted him and asked his address. After 10 minutes of running he was standing Infront of taehyung's apartment ready to knock when jimin suddenly opened the door and he stared at Yoongi with blue eyes.

"Alpha?"

At this Yoongi was stunned because it indicated that jimin was in his omegan space which only confirmed Yoongi's suspicions.

'Jimin was Indeed an OMEGA'