The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'

In the bibliotheca, Rei sat at the ground and flipped interesting books she hasn't seen before,'Mmmh, this book focused  on researching the integration of magic with the latest technology which is usefull how to get home i hope and this one has 'how to excel in potions and sorcery, where ever is going to use as curses, poison, cure and how to use elemental magic ect'.

As Crowley sat on the chair and closed up the book he flipped through. He sighed then narrowed his gaze at her,"There really isn't anything.Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history.Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?"

She gave him the best poker expression and ignored this question.

"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet..." Stated Crowley."There's also the possibility you're from another world."

Rei gasped and acted in panic,"I-i'm a alien?! How did this carriage transported me here!? I'm now in another world."

 Which Crowley calmed her down,"Please don't panic here and don't worry if you have something on before when you came here?Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe...?"

She sigh mentally,'I really should become a actor after this.'

 "U-umh, all i have in my bag is my camping set, my laptop,my phone, my spare clothes from my work,food supplies and my goggles." She sorted it here out except her katana as she didn't want to mention why she posses it and wearing her goggles digivice around her neck.

Crowley suspect the items and asked,"Why isn't this heavy as you carrying it in you bag and how does it fit so well?"

She replied,"I know someone in my world, they making crazy gadgets and i just bought it because i need to carrying many things in my bag." 

That and need to hide many things.

He muttured,"What a fascinating person and a world..."

'It is, except I lied about where i actually came from.' Thought Rei.

Crowley thought for a moment seeing that the girl isn't lying to him. He tells her," Unfortunately I believe this, since those items you are carrying aren't from this world. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no maddols. For I am gracious."

"Thank you very much." Rei bowed her head at the wavy black haired man.

'To be honest. I have many things i have to sell for this world currency.'

'My, what a polite child she is.' He thought,"No need to thank me for I am gracious."He told the girl.

"Hmmmm... THAT'S RIGHT!" Crowley shouted.

She and her digimons flinched, 'Mr.Crowley please don't shout at the libary even there is nobody here this is still the libary.'

"What is it?" Asked Rei to Crowley.

He looked at her, "There is an unused building on campus.It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there.For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home.My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators.We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it."

As they were about to leave, Rei realized something she has just her spare clothes besides the boy uniform as she was wearing it and the purple robe vanished as take it off before.