♡ ¹⁴

I slept and forgot I have a zoom meeting.

■■■■■

You ignored everyone when lunch was nearing, you didn't want another question and answer portion since some of the boys (mostly Izuku, Kaminari, and Kirishima) have been stealing glances from you and Bakugou.

Bakugou on the other hand was normal, he's in his normal face with his usual scowl. It's like he's not even bothered by the fact that the both of you got caught in your room and that the whole class 1A was thinking that you both did something.

You both indeed did something and that's: 1. Fight, 2. Steal pillows from each other, 3. Watched some anime. Nothing sketchy happened.

When lunch came you ignored everybody so that you can enjoy eating your bento inside the room but, "You're eating lunch with us" Bakugou said as he stood in front of you. "No." You simply answered as you sat down on your seat.

"It's not a question, it's an order, dumbass" he exclaimed as he took your hand and your bento that was seating on your desk. "HEY--" You were supposed to complain but Bakugou pulled you down the hallway to meet the rest of the bakusquad.

"Ooh~ Holding hands I see," Sero snickered as he saw your's and Bakugou's hand. You immediately removed your hand from Bakugou's hand and shooked your hand. 'It's nothing like that" You said as you raised both of your hands in front of your chest. "I didn't say anything" Sero replied back. you just ignored and walked with the group.

When the group found a table, you sat down while the rest of the Bakusquad talked about their orders. "Since (Y/N)'s staying 'cause she already got her bento, Bakugou you stay with her. Keep her company, the line's kinda long anyway." Mina suggested, Bakugou then glared at her, "EH?!" Bakugou asked as if he didn't just heard what Mina said.

"You stay with her, and we'll go get your order." Mina said even waiting for Bakugou to respond as she took the boy's hands and pulled them with her. You just sighed took your phone up opened your phone, the same face of Bakugou greeting you. You didn;t notice that Bakugou looked at you.

"Still kept my face as wallpaper?" he teased, You looked at him and rolled your eyes as you opened your social account (like ig). "even if I change my wallpaper, you wouldn't change yours." you mumbled.

he chuckled that made your eyes go wide, "You are right about that" he said. You scooted closer to him, "You just chuckled!" You exclaimed beaming at him. He immediately looked away at you hiding his blush. "YOU'RE BLUSHING! YOU'RE SO CUTE, BAKUGOU!" you yelled making other students look at you.

The other table containing the dekusquad also heard it, "is that (Y/N)?" Midoriya asked his friends. Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Iida also looked confuse. "It is her. I can see Bakugou fighting with her. This kind of attitude should not be tolerated in UA I will talk to them about this later." Iida said as he sat down. "It's the first time I hear (Y/N) sound like that, She sounds happy, kero" Tsuyu added as she placed her ponter finger on her cheek.

Back to your table, Bakugou was still angry at you for calling him cute. "Why'd you get angry when I call you 'cute'?" You asked as you poked his cheek trying to tease him. "I'm not cute!" He yelled as he tried to remove your hand away from your face. You scooted closer to him so that you can squeeze(?) his cheeks when,

"Let's eat now, couple." Mina exclaimed as she puts down her tray of food, Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima trailing behind her smirks plastered on there face. Bakugou growled at them before he took his tray of food and started eating, still glaring at the girls. You on the other hand started eating your bento.

When you were all done, Kaminari and Kirishima asked you a lot of questions. Bakugou was just seating beside you. "Did you invite me here just to answer there questions?" you assumed, but you gasped as Bakugou nodded.

"answer it yourself," You stated before you went quiet. Kirishima and Kaminari looked at both of you and kept quiet. "They're not asking questions anymore." Bakugou snickered as he looked at you.

"Fuck you." You just mumbled as you stoop up, bid farewell to Mina and the others. You looked at Bakugou and rolled your eyes at him.

■■■■■

so ending is rushed, I think i can't update like last time anymore cause it's a school week, don't worry when the weekends come, i'll update much more. I have lots of Ideas actually, for the upcoming chapter. I just don't have the time to write them.