42| Clues

OH MY GOODNESS! I quickly shifted my head when I heard that nickname

OH MY GOODNESS! I quickly shifted my head when I heard that nickname. Are they here?

The sight clearly made me disappointed but bewildered when I saw something on the TV. The TV is on and there's a message on the screen.

"Happy Birthday to our little princess, happy 15th birthday shortie. Don't find us because we're not in here. Find us with the clues. First step, go to the table where we eat our food.''

I quietly read as I made my way in to our kitchen table.

Bewildered and shock is still what I'm feeling right now. I sat on the table where the special breakfast are place, they are berry breakfast parfait, confetti waffles and a berry smoothie. This looks so good!

I took my time eating this delicious breakfast as I forgot about my mission because of the deliciousness of this babies.

I burped as I looked around, looking for someone when my eyes landed on the sticky note beside the phone.

''Our food protector, where we chilled our foods.''

I read, then make my way to our refrigerator. I roamed my eyes for any clues when my eyes catches something again, it's a container that has 'EAT ME! ' on it.

I grabbed it out and place it on the counter, opening the led and now I'm in bless. It's a cookie container! I took a cookie even though I'm full but I still have a storage to inhale this babe. I chewed the cookie enthusiastically then take another one. I was about to bite it when I felt something on the back of the cookie, it's another clue.

This is not a letter, instead it's a drawing of a stairs. I hopped my way to the stairs until I reach the top. There's a mini table that have a glass of water and another phone. There's also a letter beside it so I read it.

"You ate too much sugar, drink this water. Get the phone with you and find your bestfriend with this arrows. "

I followed the red arrows on the floor until I reached my door. I opened my door only to see that their's no more arrows anymore. I went in and furrows both of my eyebrows in confusion. My bestfriend?

I am very bemused right now then an image click to my mind. My bed is my bestfriend! I walked closer to my bed to see a giant fluffy teddy bear, it's so cute. I hugged it tightly then looked for the other clue.

"This place is where you can see yourself."

I read the sticky note then think of something I can see myself. I can look at myself in my phone. I grabbed my phone but still got no clue...wait, my bathroom mirror! I went in to find a bouquet of chocolates. This is heaven!

"I'm really suck at this game but I hope you enjoy it angel. I'm so sorry for being an id*ot and I hope you enjoy your day my angel. I love you so much little sis.