√32 ~ Whistle Blower

"Be strong in dealing problems or you will end up being a weak person."

*****

Stopping the car in front of that two storey bunglow they two got off. Seeing Isla before, guards allowed them to enter inside. Stepping inside Isla called Zonash who came out of the room.

"Assalam O Alaikum!" Rabia hesitated a bit whom Zonash welcomed whole heartedly.

"Come sit." Asking them she went to her maid and came after some time.

"What can I help you?"

"I want to take Isla with me." She hesitated before that woman.

"You may as she is your sister. I was just having your turst." Putting one leg over other she was sitting gently. Her half head was covered with a scarf.

"And my work?" Isla questioned her.

"Its your choice if you want to continue your work. You can do it being there as well. I am not forcing you to do it staying here and leave it after going back."

"Thank you Zonash. I'll just bring my luggage." Thanking her and saying to Rabia she went away.

"I am grateful to you for what you did for my sister."

"Whatever I have done was just for the sake of humanity. might be Allah choosed me to bring Isla upto this stage. She passed all that time with so much difficulty. What you did to her at that time you were right at your place. Might be she needed a lesson."

"Isla was my only family. My life style had been changed a lot and I couldn't allow her to stay with me with that life style."

"I can understand. Isla is a good girl. Its just this world and its people never allowed her to choose the right path. I just consider her like my own daughter."

"Your family?"

"I live alone. I haven't any child. My husband had died. Now just me and my work."

"Oh I am sorry."

"It's okay. However if you allow me may I call her to stay with me sometimes?" A maid came in bringing a trolley full of snacks.

"Sure. Might be now you have more right over her. I don't hve any problem." By now Isla brought her luggage.

"What happened? Was there any serious discussion?" Sensing the serious environment Isla asked.

"Nothing. Shall we leave?" Rabia stood up following be Zonash.

"Have something at least."

"No. Someother time for sure. It was a pleasant meeting you."

"You may also come here any time."

"Bye Zonash." Isla stepped forward to embrace her who went emotional.

"Do come to meet me oftenly. You know I gets bore without you."

"I am leaving the house not my work. I will keep on coming to tease you." Both smiled at her comment.

Oftenly some unknown became a part and parcel of your life who are much valueable. Where fate brought them together and made them habitual of each other.

¤---------¤----------¤

A while ago Beenish came home however she hadn't gone to school today.Araf Nazia Sonia and Seebal were present there for long. However they left after meeting her.

Burhan had gone to Lahore for his classes. All were sitting in a room. Though Nimra and Beenish were having lunch.

"Have you talked to Faheel?" Maleeha asked Zafar.