Chapter Twenty-One

Katy's POV

My knuckles were still bleeding from earlier, when I mashed the mirror in the gym. I'm not even going to bother trying to clean them up. I walked out of the kitchen and walked towards the backyard of the pack house. To get into the backyard you have to go past the lounge. Which sucks because now I have to see everyone, fuck sakes. I walked past the lounge room, blood was still pouring out of my knuckles. Everyone saw it I tried to hide my hand but no use.

"What happen too your hand?" Ali asked with concern.

"Why do you care?" I replied wit no emotion. I kept walking when Jordan grabbed my hand.

"Katy what happened to your hand?" He asked loudly.

"I punched the mirror in the gym." I replied and then wiggled my hand out of his grip and walked away.

No one bothered asking me anything after that. Thank god for that. I mean I love them but everyone is getting on my nerve now. Besides Hayden and Megan. Megan hasn't even spoken to me since we got here. If she's not going to make an effort neither am I. 

I walked outside and felt the warm breeze hit my exposed skin. I found a large rock in the backyard and sat on it not. I heard someone come into the backyard. I could smell his scent. Alex. I didn't turn around to look at him.

"Hey Katy." Alex said while sitting on the rock with me. Strangely I didn't mind his company.

"Hey." I replied.

"Can I have a look at your hand please." He asked calmly

I sighed and gave him my hand. He had a look at my cuts and boy did he look concerned.

"Katy you need stitches. There are some really deep cuts." Alex said while still examining my hand.

Then I remembered, if I can fix a stab I can easily fix a few cuts. "I can fix the cuts myself." I said and then traced my left hand over my cuts.

"Wow the cuts are actually gone." Alex said in shock.

"Alex if I can heal my arm after being stabbed my a silver knife, I'm positive I can heal a few cuts." I said with a chuckle.

"I just keep forgetting, I mean that's so cool how you can heal yourself. Possibly others." Alex said with another smile.

"I guess. Alex I just want to thank you again for taking me to see Drew." I said with a friendly and genuine smile.

"Anytime, and I mean anytime. Whenever you want to go just call me." Alex said, while giving me a smile back.

I gave him a hug, because well he was one of the few people who weren't getting on my nerves. Man the wolf bond is strong because as soon as we touched my wolf was howling with joy. I felt fireworks explode in my body. I pulled myself off Alex and suddenly my wolf craved for more of his touch. I used all my strength to hold her back.

"Well I should go inside, call me if you need anything Katy." Alex got of the rock and dust  the dust off his shorts.

"Thanks Alex." I said then smiled at him. He walked away and I put my headphones in and just listened to my music and sat in the backyard listening to music. 

After half and hour or so, I made my way back inside the house and into the kitchen, I grabbed a bowl of lucky charms and went to the lounge. Thank-fully no one was there. I sat on the couch and watched American Horror Story. I then went back into the kitchen to put my bowl away when I bumped into Leah.

"Watch where your going bitch." I said firmly.

"No you watch where your going." Leah said in her ever so high-pitched voice.

"Fuck off." I said and bumped her shoulder hard as I walked past her.

"Still upset I stole your friend." -Leah, I had it when she said that I turned around and punched her right in the face. I heard a crack and I was almost certain that I broke her nose. Her mouth was wide open, her hand was covering her nose and she had tears in her eyes.

"Close your mouth Leah, wouldn't want any fly's flying in there. Actually that would be funny." I said and then bumped her shoulder once again.

"You know Drew wouldn't be proud of you for doing that." Leah said with a smirk.

I ran at full speed at her grabbed her by the neck and hung her on the wall.

"YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT. SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH YOU WHORE." I said with gritted teeth and a clenched fist. I was choking her because she was turning purple as. Someone came from behind and ripped me off Leah.

"WHAT THE FUCK ZACH!?" I spat at him 

"You were going to kill her." Zach said calmly.

"And?! Why the fuck do you care about her all of a sudden." I said using my Royal Wolf tone. I turned around then walked away, but actually I hid behind the wall to see what Zach would do. 

My heart completely broke when I saw Zach and Leah together. Zach kissed Leah's forehead and then carried her bridal style.

"It's okay baby, I'll take you to the pack hospital." Zach said to Leah.

He just called her baby. My wolf howled in pain. 

I walked away from the kitchen and went into my room. I began packing. No way am I staying here I'm leaving yet again. Seems I'm always running away from this place. How could Zach do that too me. Leah was always better then me. Everyone always went crawling to her. Now I've lost my family because of Leah. What is there to live for now? Nothing, nothing at all. I lost my 'family', lost the love of my life Drew. I thought it would be fun coming here and getting revenge, but it seems like Leah's the one getting revenge on me. I should say bye to Hayden though. It kills me to leave my brother. 

'Hayden can you come to my room now please.' I mind-linked Hayden.

'Sure babe.' -Hayden.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Come in Hayds." I said 

"What's up sis?" Hayden asked

"Well your not going to like me, but I'm leaving." I said emotionless.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO!" Hayden yelled.

"Hayden please stop yelling just listen. Zach's been cheating on me with Leah. Leah mentioned Drew in the kitchen again and I was going to choke her so Zach ripped me off her. I walked away and hid behind the wall to see what Zach would do. He uh kissed Leah on the forehead and said 'It's okay baby, I'll take you to the pack hospital.' I can't take it anymore. Leah's just taking everything and everyone from me and I can't deal with it anymore." I sighed.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." Hayden said with hatred. He was about to get up and walk out of the room when I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Don't kill him please. I still love him and I won't be able to live if I know his dead. I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Don't tell anyone why I'm leaving please." I pleaded

"No, your not leaving I won't let you. Sorry Katy but I will not loose my sister." Hayden said, he was still furious. "I say you confront Zach." Hayden added.

"So like get revenge." I asked

"Exactly." Hayden said with a smirk. "I'm going to help you get revenge on that man whore." Hayden added.

I sighed and then hugged him.

_______

Looks like Zach's turned his back on Katy, or has he?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential