Chapter 15 - The Institute Pt. 4/5

Tatsuya P.O.V

Tatsuya: "Oi, old man, I thought you said earlier that you won't use those guns on a mere guide."

PSIA detective 1: "That's none of your business, after I finish off this brat, I wil-"

     He fell down, I gave out a little smile, Y/n knocked him out from behind by the time I distracted him.

Y/n: "Thanks, Ryuuya."

Tatsuya: "No problem, Tsuneyo, you should continue with the tour."

Y/n: "Right."

Y/n P.O.V

     I picked up one of the P320 pistols on the ground and ejected the magazine out of the gun, keeping the magazine in my hand.

Y/n: "Right, this pistol is what you all will be firing today, two per round, I will take care of the first one and Ryuuya will be taking care of the second one, I will demonstrate you all how to properly fi-"

     There was an explosion from the roof and men dressed in full special forces equipment fast roped down from the roof, they were clearly not DIH or PSIA men, I couldn't see their faces as they were wearing balaclavas under their helmet, I walked to Tatsuya and whispered him about it to make sure.

Y/n: "Are you sure the JGSDF didn't deploy the Special Forces Group here?"

Tatsuya: "Of course, otherwise I would've already been informed."

Y/n: "So, it's fire at will then? This is gonna be fun."

Tatsuya: "Let me distract them for you while you get to your bag."

Y/n: "Alright."

     I quickly ran out of the firing range and got to my bag on a bench outside of the room while Tatsuya stood there, staring at the men that have just breached into the room.

???: "Everyone, hands up in the air and get on the ground now."

Tatsuya: "Who are your guys? Guessing from those military-grade weapons, you're supported by the Great Asian Union?"

???: "I said get on the ground!"

    The guy pointed his gun at Tatsuya, I took a peek, I grabbed a flashbang, pulled the pin and threw it into the room, temporarily blinding everyone inside the firing range.

     I pulled out my gun and started firing at the terrorists in three bullet burst, most of the terrorists were death by a few seconds I started firing.

     I slowly walked in while still firing, once my ammo runs out I switched to my side arm and begin the process of checking the room to make sure none of the students were hit, by then everyone have regained their visions.

Tatsuya: "Well, I thought your skills dropped, Y/n, guess I was wrong."

Y/n: "Whatever, Tatsuya, can you contact the command room?"

Tatsuya: "Got it."

Y/n: "Also, here."

     I picked up one of the insurgents gun and threw it to Tatsuya, it was a HK33, an old but still reliable for terrorist tasks.

Tatsuya: "Thanks."

Y/n: "Everyone, stay calm, don't panic, we got the situation under control."