Chapter 49

Sid holding her tightly says,"I love you. I love you.. I love you so much baby." Sana giggles and says,"Pehle bolne mein itna time lagaya aur abhi bole jaa rahe ho.." Sid leaves her and says," Oh! So you don't like it. Fine. I won't say again.." Sana pulling him closer and getting into his arm says,"Ahhaann..I didn't say that..I want you to keep saying these magical words all the time." Sid doesn't look at her or reply anything as Sana says,"My life, my love, my feelings.. Everything is Only for You. You mean the world to me." Sid smiles and kisses her head as she continues,"You are my family, my friend, my.." Sid interrupts by saying,"Abhi bhai mat bana lena. I am your husband, remember." Sana hits him and says, "Haye I am not that Gadhi as you think. How can make you my brother? " Sid enjoying her innocent replies says, "Who knows? You are considering me as your family, so brother is included in the family na..You might consider me that also." Sana stupidly replies," No no... See family means the people who are the closest, samjhe. Haye how can I think you as my brother? You are my husband, I have kissed you so many times. Can anyone kiss their brother like that? Chi!" And Sid leaves her embrace and listening to her immature explanation, starts laughing holding on to his stomach. Sana confused at the reason behind his laugh asks,"What happened? Why are you laughing?" Sid hits her on her head and says,"Kitna stupid sound kar rahi thi pata hai? You are seriously a big gadhi." Sana rubbing her head says,"No. I am not." Sid pulls her closer and says,"Yes you are. You are my Gadhi. Only mine.."

Sid lifts her face holding her chin and tracing his fingers around her lips says,"You were right about one thing though that you can't kiss brothers but husbands. So kiss this poor husband of yours.." Sana blushes and lowering her eyes says,"Sidharth..please..I am feeling shy.." "What? You just said now that you have kissed me so many times so how come you are feeling shy suddenly? This is not fair. You have hurt me so much today. Ek kissy toh banta hai.", says Sid with a mischievous smile. Sana looks at him and gives him a peck on his lips. Sid says,"What was that?" Sana replies,"Kissy." Sid making a face says," This is not a kiss, this is ..hmm.. bacha kiss..babies ko karte hain..I want baap of all kisses.." Sana says,"Hain but you are my baby na." "Don't act smart with me. Samjhi. If you don't give me a proper full fledged kiss then..I will take myself.", says Sid, pulling her close from her waist. Sana replies,"Chi! Kitne gande ho gaye ho I love you bolne ke baad. What is this baap , full fledged kiss hun?" Sid looking into her eyes says,"Learn from your husband.." He holds her face and titling his face, he parts his lips to take her's but then the romance goes for a toss as his stomach starts to growl. Sana starts to laugh and says,"Masterji tuitions later. First eat something. You sit, I am getting something for you."

Sana returns with a plate of food to find Sid lying on the bed with his eyes closed. She sits beside him and says,"Get up. Have you eaten anything since morning?" Sid sitting up says, "Nothing from last night." Sana breaks a piece of roti and dips it in the curry, feeds him and says,"Gusse se pet bhar jata hai toh tumhara. Stay angry and don't eat. You will fall sick like this. I don't know how I will live with your temper. Pata nahi someday you will ask me to leave this house, like you said yesterday go marry some hero." Sid lowers his head and says,"Bas karo na.. I am really sorry for that." Sana puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him there saying,"Forget it. No more sorry..only say you love me.." and she giggles saying that.

Sana comes into the room and Sid holds her from behind. He puts his head on her shoulder and says,
"Aap ki nawazish ho mujhe pe,
Toh taa-umr gazalein likhta rahun.
Labon se chun lo bas ek baar,
Meri shayeri mukalmal ho jaye.. "
He kisses her ear lobes and turns her towards him. Holding her from her waist, he pulls her close. He lifts her face and puts his lips softly on her trembling luscious ones. She puts her arms around him with her fingers running through his hair. Both lips part and soon they clung on to each other as their life depended on it. The urgency to taste each other is so evident now as their tongues meet and intertwine. The passionate kiss continues till they are breathless.