💍

////////////

////////////

Standing in front of a large window he was admiring the beauty of his city, the city of lights, the same city which snatched his whole life from him in a blink, the same city which took his love away from him. breathing deeply he looked towards the big wall clock which struck past 12:00 am shaking his head on his own carelessness as he made his way towards the exit.

Entering the house he was welcomed with the same silence which he was bearing from past 4months he made his way towards the room in the corner of his houses opening the door he was welcomed by the darkness switching on the light he saw her engross in her own world like always sitting in front of her he touched her shoulder to make her aware of his presence.

"Amal" he called her softly while shaking her shoulder.

she jerked his hand with force while scooting back.

"please mujhe jana dain maina kitni bar ap ko kaha hai main ap ki biwi nahi hun please mujha mera ghar jana dain" she said crying loudly making him restless his heart was paining seeing her condition he can't see her like this she was his Amal His love what happen to their love everything was falling apart and he was unable to mend their broken life.

(Please Let me go. How many times do I have to tell you that I am not your wife? Please let me go to my house)

"Amal please main ...." He again tries to pacify her with his sweet words but it all in vain when she screams while holding the vase in her hand and throwing it right in front of him.

(Amal please I...)

"nahi hon main Amal ap meri baat samjta kun nahi dor rahain mujh sa main kisi ki Biwi nahi" she shouted loudly.

(I am not Amal why are you not understanding it stay away from me i am not your wife)

"acha theek hai le jaunga main subha ok abhi so jao ok" he said taking her hand in his trying to protect her from the broken pieces of vase while few of them pierced through his skin making him hiss but that time his first priority was her safety not caring about his pain he took her towards another room .

(okay alright calm down I will take you back in the morning)

///////////

"Usa wapis la jao" he spoke after staring at him for a long time.

(take her back)

"kaise main nahi chahta ka wo dubara usi dard sa guzra" he said massaging his temple while sighing heavily.

(how I don't want her to go through the same pain again)

"She has to face the truth one day it's her destiny, don't hide the truth from her, make her remember those memories she has to face it first in order to let them go" Aban said before getting up.

He left him with an inner battle of what is wrong and what is not. He doesn't want her to remember those cruel memories again.

"Hum tang a gai hain tumhari biwi ka roz roz ka dramon sa ghar main sakoon nam ki koi cheez nahi rahna deti pura din chilati rahti hai koi suna ga tu kya kaha ga ka hum us par zulm karta hain kisi pagal khana bhejwa do"

(we are getting tired of your wife and her everyday drama she is destroying our peace if someone from outside hear it what will they that we are abusing her send her to the asylum for treatment )

////////////

She was again sitting in her usual place while gazing in space trying to remember something that can help her to know her identity. because she knows that the man who is claiming to be her husband is an unknown man who she never met before.

"gudiya kya soch rahi ho yahan akala beth kar" Their housekeeper Karemat Bua said while caressing her hair.

(doll what are you thing sitting there alone)

she just shook her head in a negative manner not exactly wanting her to be more worried about her .

"sub kuch thek ho jae ga har sawal ka jawab mila ga bus Allah par bharose rakho" she said looking towards her sympathetically .

(everything is going to be alright just don't lose your trust on Allah)

/////////

Hey there I am back

•This is the first chapter of Prisoner of his love.

•So tell me your thoughts on what is going to happen next.

And don't forget to vote and comment 💜💜💜