The USJ Attack

After their initial meeting, Izuku and Nedzu started meeting twice a week. Every meeting, they had some tea, and played chess, discussing the current society.

Both were pleasantly surprised that their ideals were quite similar. As they had both been abused, Nedzu having been experimented on, and Izuku having been beaten by his mother, all because of Quirks, they were both disgusted by society.

Nedzu disliked humans in general, as almost all possessed insatiable greed, and Izuku disliked those who abused others for their disgusting ideals.

All in all, they got along quite well.

Which is why, when Nedzu asked him to spectate the raid they would be doing on the unsuspecting LOV, he gladly accepted.

He wanted to see how much the scum called his father's protégé, Shimura Tenko (who went by Shigaraki Tomura now) had progressed since their last meeting.

Said meeting had taken place four years ago, and the childish man had pissed him off enough for him to break half the bones in his body.

If what he had seen then wasn't a façade, then there was no way that man had gotten strong enough to beat several Pro Heroes.

He was but a disgusting slimy man-child who though himself a game character after all.

Izuku detested his spoilt behaviour.

And he had sworn the next time he saw him, he wouldn't be so merciful as to just break his bones.

{}

Putting on his 'Deku outfit' as that was what he wore always when he was acting as his alter ego, he walked out the door.

He couldn't keep the smile off of his face, thankfully his mask was on. He had waited for this day for years.

Beating up your idiotic step-brother was a beautiful thing, really. It was normal for him to be so elated.

It was thirty minutes later that he walked through the doors of the USJ, settling in the control room, checking all the cameras expertly, and adjusting them in order to cover every single spot there was.

He wouldn't miss that bastard. He would make sure of that.

{}

It was an hour later that the black-purple portal that Deku recognized as Kurogiri's Quirk appeared, and hoards of men came out. It didn't surprise Deku that most were but cannon fodder.

His intel was never wrong after all.

In a few minutes, all the weak ones were captured, and Deku chose to step out right then and there.

He lovered his mask and beanie as he stepped forward, ignoring the looks he got from the Pros around him, and grinned maliciously.

"So I was right. It has been some time, hasn't it, Tenko-aniki?"

He heard some gasps behind him, but didn't react, as his predatory gaze swept over the blue haired man, who seemed horrified.

"You!" he practically roared out, scratching his neck in anger. "What are you doing here! You cheated! You weren't supposed to be here!"

Izuku scoffed.

"You still believe that you're the main character of a game? How idiotic, A-ni-ki." He then stepped forward once again, slowly getting near as the man crouched, taking a battle stance.

"It's all your fault! My plan was flawless!" Izuku snorted.

"As fucking if. It had so many faults that I nearly died of laughter as soon as I caught wind of it. Teleporting here, busying the students with the canon fodder, and using the Nomu to fight All Might. What kind of shitty plan is that?" He then grinned once again, tapping his chin. "It seems that you haven't gotten any smarter in the past few years. I wonder what my bastard of a sperm donor sees in you. You would think that he would realize how weak and pathetic you are after all these years."

The blue haired man lunged at him in anger.

"Don't insult Sensei!" Izuku's lips curled in disgust as he dodged.

"He's my father, I can insult him all I like. He did abandon me with that bitch after all. Just because I didn't get the Quirk he planned for me to have."

He then slammed a first to his nose, the grabbed both his pinkies and snapped them, making the man cry out in anger.

"You cheated!" Then he was teleported away by Kurogiri.

The mist man turned to Izuku and bowed.

"My apologies, but as the plan has failed, we shall be going now. It was a pleasure to see you again, Young Master."

Izuku sneered.

"Don't call me that." Kurogiri just bowed once again.

"I cannot do that, Young Master. Your father wishes to see you soon." He then teleported away with the hand man, who was screaming in anger, and silence set upon the building.

Izuku sighed, turning around and seeing all eyes on him. He scratched his head in annoyance.

"I'll have to explain a bit, won't I." Nedzu nodded, his face serious.

He had made the connection already.

The son of the man who can give Quirks was in front of him.

This had just gotten quite complicated.

"I believe so, Izuku-kun."

Izuku sighed.

"Well, fuck."