Part 26: Playing Toy

Sarawat POV

I was in the canteen. Lunch time.

I waited for my lunch. Man asked me to wait on that table, he insisted to order for food. But, it was too long. My stomach was crawling badly.

"Where is he?", Boss who came with drinks asked me.

I shook my head.

Boss looked around. Then, he put that beverages then walked aside. I didn't know what he wanted to do as my phone was suddenly beeping. I set that tone special for my boy.

Tine.

"Can I meet you?"

I smiled, then I made a call for him. I waited for him to pick my call.

"Sarawat.....", I listened to his voice from another line.

"Yes, sir. You don't need to excuse to meet your boyfriend"

"Oey......", that tone represented his annoyed face.

"Come to canteen", I told him.

Then, I ended that call.

In just a moment, Man and Boss came with a lot of snacks and so many things. I was shocked.

"From your wives", Man told me.

I saw him with my death glare.

"Just a moment", he smiled at me clumsily. "I will get your lunch"

He disappeared in just for a blink.

"He asked me to help", Boss told me.

I nodded.

Then, I realized that our table was full with that unused stuff. It was so annoying.

Man came with our lunch.

"I ordered it", he told me. "But, you wives forced me to bring that stuff for you"

"Take it for yourself", I told him.

"No....... All of them are supposed for you"

"So, throw it to garbage can"

Then, Boss closed Man's mouth with his palm. He has to be shut up, so that we can start our lunch.

I saw that Boss and Man enjoyed their lunch, but I still couldn't start. I waited for my special guest for that lunch.

I looked around.

I saw that Tine was stood up in front of canteen's door, seems that he was looking for me. So that, I raised my hand. Then, he smiled when our eyes met.

He was so shining.

He walked toward me quickly.

Boss realized Tine's presence. Then, he poke Man. Man's eyes widened.

"My favorite cheerleader..... What make you come here?", he greeted Tine with that awkward words.

Tine smiled. "I want to meet Ai Wat....", he pointed his finger toward me.

I turned my head aside, asked them to leave.

Boss understand, he dragged Man to leave. But, Man wanted to make a scene. He refused to leave from his seat.

"It is okay", Tine told them. "You don't need to move"

"You are my team", Man smiled satisfactorily.

But, I didn't agree with him.

"If you don't leave", I hold fork from my plate with my annoyed gaze. "Then, I........"