Leaving her..

Continuing from previous part

As ragsan sat on their seats train started slowly honking train whistle , Ragini look from open window as her parents running with train slowly saying her  ' apna khayal rakhna bitiya aur sasural mein jaake sabka dhayan rakhna aur foone karti rahna( take care of yourself beta and keep your in-laws happy and keep calling us)' with teary eyes .

Ragini too in tears nods her head but before she could say something train speed up and she shout back ' aap log apna dhayan rakhiyega aur jaldi humare paas aayga shehr( you too take care of yourself and soon come in city for me)' .  She wave her hand trying to look out from window and Birju kusum telling her to not take her hand out like a small child.

Sanskar looking at them feeling bad that he can't able to take her parents with them but he never actually planned to take her with him by marrying her so ... but whatever happened is done now he hand to think about future.

Train speed up and soon cross village area  , ragini looking out of window curiously as she never sat in it before sure she's feeling as if she'll throw up in next second but this feeling too won't stop her to see the way from window .  Sanskar show tickets to T.C.  and look out too as if wanting to get lost in the way so that he won't have to think about the future and how he live with ragini?  but his mind still aching with memories of him and siya how she'll react when she got to know about his marriage about ragini ?

His phone buzzed in his pocket he took it out and see  calls and messages from his maa and siya , siya asking him when he come back and how he is ?  Sanskar close his eyes and say to ragini ' mein toilet use karke aata hoon( I'll come back in a minute)'  before she could say anything he stood up and go towards toilet area and call siya .
She pick up in first ring and ask him ' Sanskar kanha ho tum yaar itne messages kiye calls ki ek ka bhi answer nahi kiya . Goan mein hi ho kya abhi?( Sanskar where are you yaar I send so many messages so many calls but you didn't answer any of it . Are you still in village?)'  her voice break his determination to live with ragini and he say  ' goan mein network nahi tha aur mein train mein hoon jaldi aa jaunga tum kaisi ho ?( there was no network in village and I'm in train soon reach Mumbai how are you doing?)' .
She say  ' main theek hoon par tum jaise hi ghar aao call karna mujhe. I love you( I'm fine but you call me when you reach home . I love you)' .

Her words pinch his heart and he say  ' main... main .. bhi( I...I ...love you)' .  Call ends and he look out of train thinking what to do cause he wants to live with siya. Marry her but what about ragini?  He look at his and siya's pic and close his eyes but in a minute opening them again decided he leave ragini ..

He come back to seat and find ragini still looking out  , on his seat an old man sat and ask him to adjust a little so he sat with ragini who got goosebumps all over her body by seating so close with him . She look at him but when he look at her she again start looking out of window.

After 18 hours.....

Sanskar and Ragini step down on station as they reached Mumbai. 
Sanskar take her to waiting room and she sat on chair , he with nervousness and shaking hands took out 10000 rupees giving her say  ' ye.....ye rakho aur apna dhayan rakhna( take....take this and take care of yourself)' .
Ragini who doesn't understand his actions thought he might be going to buy some food and come back soon but before going giving this money so she kept it safe while waiting for him  her father too do same before going to market to buy stuff gives money to her mother and her maa bapu told her to obey whatever her husband say without questioning so she take the money and clutch it in her hand safely.

Sanskar turn to go or say ran away from his responsibility when ragini say  ' jaldi aayiga ( come soon please)'  in her innocent and scared voice and that's it  he left her there..

Coming out of station he take a long breath when a taxi driver ask him where he wants to go and he sat in it telling him his house location.

Ragini seating in waiting room she tie money and phone in her saare palu waiting for him ..

Two guys notice her there and watching to see is she alone!

Okay I need some time to update this part .
I ended it on cliffhanger to tell you guys that next two parts will be little bit more tough to read and if you read then read it on your own risk but those two parts justify title properly as I want to write stories which justify title name .
😊