Chapter 29

Molly brought out a huge amount of presents. She put most of them under the tree. She gave each child one, except Hermione. You were confused at first, but when you opened your present you realized why. She had made everyone a sweatshirt, but Ron asked for Hermione to get hers early because he didn't know whether or not she'd be coming.

You held up the sweater with the first letter of your name on it, and slipped it over your head. It was your two favorite colors.

"Thank you!" You said gratefully, pulling Molly into a hug. Harry slipped his shirt off before putting his on. He had abs, you noticed.

You sat down, listening to the people laugh happily and put their sweaters on. You felt home. Truly home.

Molly put out butterbeer and some sort of alcohol on the table. She told you all not to drink the alcohol, but no one listened. Even you took a couple sips. You all chat happily until 11:45. Molly tells you all to go to bed and get some sleep. Hermione stays downstairs to ask Molly some questions. Ron follows you and Harry up to your room.

"Come with me." Harry whispers, pulling you up to his room. You feel yourself blush.

"Goodnight, Ron!" You both say, watching him go to his room. Harry pulls you into his room, and shuts the door. You look at him confusedly.

"We haven't been able to talk alone for a while." Harry said, sitting on his bed. You sit next to him and nod.

"We've been busy." You say. Harry looks at you.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah.." You say.

"I haven't seen you this happy in a while." He says, touching your leg lightly.

"Same with you." You smile at him. "Your sweater makes you look cute."

He blushes. "Same with you."

You stand, walking across the room, looking at a poster on the wall.

"Cute poster." You say, looking at it. The both of you make eye contact. You shiver. He stands and walks towards you.

"Cold?" He asks, spinning you around. You look up at him, smiling.

"A little.." You say.

Harry began to move closer to you. Suddenly, a sound across the room startles you.

You look at the clock.

12 am.

"Merry Christmas, Harry."