The monster attack/new rival!

We see you are walking to school with a normal blank expression but thinking about last night.... Guess I'm dating a Loli now... STOP LOOKING AT ME FBI! SHE IS LEGAL!

 STOP LOOKING AT ME FBI! SHE IS LEGAL!

Sigh... Anyway I was walking down the sidewalk until I heard someone walking torwards me look ahead and saw Koneko walking to me with that stoic face of her's and that's when I realized... The three fallen and Genos are behind me. The moment Koneko latched herself on my arm I felt pretty murderous aura behind me.

(Y/n): uh... Koneko... Do you have to do this?

Koneko: yes... You got a problem with that?

(Y/n): not really but getting the killing intent behind me is quite annoying... And I feel like it will just get worse when we get to school

Koneko: well you shouldn't have made me fall in love with you

(Y/n): honestly I wasn't trying to do anything... I wanted to live a normal life... Start a new... But then devils happen and now my plan is out the window

Koneko: so you're say you don't want to date me?

Kalawarner/Raynare/Mittelt: and are you saying you never wanted to keep us alive and kill us off?

Genos: and never met me?

I felt like I was being crushed emotionly by the pressure of anger and sadness they were giving out...bhow is this possible!?

(Y/n): NO, NO, NO...I did not say any of that! Im actually glad that I met you guys... And if it weren't for any of you... I felt like I'll just be even more bored since I really wouldn't have friends!

They calmed down and smiles as Genos nodded which made me sigh of relief as I noticed we are close to the school.

(Y/n): okay we are almost there... Well let's go and get the day over with

As they gone inside the school (Y/n) had to deal with jealous stares, haveing people talk about rumors now, and let's not forget haveing to deal with the three pervsketeers and their complaints... Mostly with issei since we go to the same place most of the time. So now I'm sitting in the ORC room with the Orc members and my... Team? I feel like I have my own team now. Anyway Koneko was in my lap eating chocolate I sighed a bit knowing she wasn't going to move so I just wrap my arms around her and laid my head on her's. She was now a blushing mess since I'm doing it in front of her friends.

 She was now a blushing mess since I'm doing it in front of her friends