{°24°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

Today was Taehyung's turn to be with me.
I love him, I swear I do, but sometimes, I just want to run away.
He decided to wake me up at five in the morning so we could start our day early and that he could have as much time with me as he could.

I just really need to keep in mind that I love him.

Anyway,
The agenda for today.

Straight after waking up, Taehyung insisted we had pancakes for breakfast, so we quickly whipped up some of those (also leaving some for the others when they wake up)

After that, we decided to cuddle up on the couch and watch some shows. By that time the others had got up and we busy doing their own things. Not even coming close to us, which was odd but I couldn't even be bothered to question.

By the time we decided to get up from the couch, it was already noon.
Taehyung immediately suggested that we head to the park for a walk and some fresh air.

Saying goodbyes to the others (also getting a small talk from Jin reminding us to not come home late) we headed hand in hand to the park. Today had been rather warm. The sun almost seemed to be brighter than usual, but that just sounds like a line in a book that wasn't needed but was there.

Finally arriving at the park, we walked around, even stopping for a bit to watch the swans in the small lake.

We found some swing sets and decided to sit on them.

"I'm so happy I got to spend today with you Pups!"

Taehyung smiled at me.

"Me too Tae, even if you woke me up earlier than I would of preferred."

"I told you that I wanted to get as many hours as I could get!"

He whined.

"I know I'm just teasing."

I laughed.

He smiled and continued to move back and forth on his swing.

Though sometimes things may be tough. I've never felt not loved and I'll admit that I feel the most from Taehyung. From day one he has always shown his love for me. And of course for the others. That's what seemed to make him stand out. He wasn't scared to show that he cared for you, or that he was worried or even if he was scared. Another fact is that he can easily pick up on your emotion.