➽Chapter 27

“Sam, are you ready to tell your family?” Meher asked as they made their way towards the dining room for lunch and Samay shook his head in denial

Sam, are you ready to tell your family?” Meher asked as they made their way towards the dining room for lunch and Samay shook his head in denial.

I am thinking to just tell about the music school and your dance movie. We'll inform about the divorce later as everyone is now happy especially Adi bhai and Reva bhabhi.” Samay said

Meher then asked, “But by chance if they find from our lawyer or something, they will be hurt. Today or tomorrow we need to tell them, so why not today only and complete the chapter?

Okay if you wish so we'll tell during dinner! All the best then!” Samay sajd and then settled on the dining table.

✦✧✦✧

Shit! Shit! Shit! How could I make such a mistake?Vritika frowned as she entered her cabin.

Chill Iti, it happens! This was your first time. People make mistakes and you are no exception.” Dishank tried to console his wife who had just given her first presentation but failed due to some errors she didn't fix in the presentation.

But we lost such a big deal due to my blunder. Everyone had so much expectations from me especially you, I failed you.” Vritika said in frustration.

Dishank sighed and sat on the kneeling near her chair and said,“Vriti, you know when I gave my first presentation, I fumbled so much that papa had to take over the presentation on my behalf as I was making no sense. You know I was so embarrassed, I couldn't even look at my dad without guilt in my eyes. But he just hugged me tight and said practice well next time and when the next time I gave a presentation, I made sure to everything in my capacity to make him proud. You are toh still better than me, you just missed to check a point while making the presentation. By next time you will give the presentation, I am sure you will overcome this mistake of yours. Chl ab no need to be sad, lets go to eat at your favourite restaurant, what say?”

Vritika smiled lightly and mumbled, “You know you are the best husband anyone can ask.” Dishank grinned and made her stand and then led her towards the car.

Dishank tossed the keys towards her and said, “You drive!”

✦✧✦✧

After lunch Revati was sitting in her room and reading a pregnancy book when Adhyan entered.

You are home so early?” Revati asked keeping the book on her baby bump.

Adhyan motioned her to be silent and rested his head on her bump lightly as if talking to the bump.

Princess, tell mumma that daddy is here to meet you and not her!” Adhyan whispered to the bump.

Revati smiled seeing this as it has became a routine ever since they found out she was pregnant. Adhyan would keep on talking with the baby bump and address it as princess because he was sure it was a girl.

Initially Revati used to counter saying its a boy but she stopped it when the baby kicked for the first time when Adhyan called Princess. Now even she had a belief that it is going to be a girl.

Adi, I wanted to ask you something from a long time, can I?” Revati asked and Adhyan motioned her to ask. So Revati took a deep breath and asked, “You got married to me because your family liked me and you didn't have issue trusting your family's choice but during our first night you made it clear about our relationship. Though it was due to that Vikrant but you didn't love for the two years. So now all of a sudden how are you so loving towards me? Is it just because, I got pregnant after that night?”

Adhyan heard the question and sighed. He knew that their relationship still had issues and distances that were created in the last two years. He knew he was at fault. He had to initiate steps towards mending their relationship but the pregnancy news came and everything went over the hill. Both of them had got so excited with the news of the child that they assumed their relationship has been mended but in reality there were still certain questions both had to overcome.

So Adhyan calmly said, “Ree, I know what I have done in last two years is not something we can forget and move on. I know, it was my fault. I know I didn't love you initially but I eventually fell in love with you seeing your determination, your strength to keep a smile on your face even when you were broken from inside. Many times in that two years I thought, I'll confess to you everything but I was scared. I was scared that Vikrant might hurt you. I could not bear the thought of my first love being snatched from me so I kept a distance from you but in that process I hurt you more and I am extremely sorry for hurting you. I can't bring that two years of your life back but I promise to fill your life with so much of happiness that you never remember that two years. And the question about I am with you just for our child then you are wrong. I had decided to confess everything the day Vikrant got caught and the pregnancy news came later so please never ever think that I am here just for the sake of the baby. I LOVE YOU AND ALSO OUR LITTLE PRINCESS.”

Revati smiled hearing this and unknown to her, tears started flowing down her eyes due to her pregnancy hormones.

Okay now enough of crying, see if you cry my little princess is going to get affected so no more crying. Anyway I came home early because I have a surprise for you and my little princess. So quickly get ready in something comfortable.” Adhyan said and pecked her baby bump first and then her forehead.

I love you too! Thank you for coming in my life.” Revati whispered and stood to get ready while Adhyan helped her picking up the outfit.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, I am back.
First of all thank you supporting me and waiting for two months.
Second thanks alot for 10k+ votes.
Third I promise to give updates regularly from today onwards.
Please keep loving my work the way you have done till date.
Also I apologise if the update is not upto the mark, I am writing after two months so my writing might be a but rusty.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!