Photography

Song: Doubt, Twenty One Pilots

Just a heads up, in this chapter there will be a small reference to self harm. No, none of the characters do self harm, they just mention it in relation to mental health.

"So, you guys are good now?" Liam asked with a confused face after hearing Louis' explanation of his and Harry's conversation the previous night.

"I wouldn't say that" Louis replied, looking over at Harry who was across the room, sat with a boy named Nick. "We just agreed we won't argue unless we have a good reason to" he shrugged and looked back at Liam. "I mean, he had a point. Half the time we only ever argue because we feel like we have to, because we don't like each other. We're both tired of it"

Liam hummed and nodded his head, "Well thank god you both finally realised it. Zayn and I both think it was pathetic but we didn't want to say that to you" he replied sheepishly.

Louis pulled an offended face and hit Liam gently on the arm. "Hey, it wasn't pathetic. It was just- unnecessary" he corrected.

"So, pathetic" Liam grinned and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Piss off. At least we won't do that anymore, or at least I'll try not to. Depends how much he annoys me" He said with a click of his tongue.

"Then you can't annoy him either. It works both ways, if you want to argue less then stop doing things that you know irritate him" Liam said with a pointed look.

"Like what? He's the one who irritates me most of the time" Louis scoffed.

"Key word, most. You obviously do shit he doesn't like too, otherwise he wouldn't have a reason to hate you"

"He hates me for no reason, where as I hate him for many. We just don't work well together"

"See this is the problem though, if you fail to realise the reasons he doesn't like you then you're not going to be able to stop yourself from irritating him. In result you'll just keep arguing" Liam sighed. "Just admit you're both at fault and not everyone is going to like every aspect of you, clearly Harry doesn't, so you may as well get over yourself and try make some changes"

Louis gaped at him for a moment, not expecting that kind of response. Liam was usually the type to bite his tongue and not give his honest opinion, especially not to Louis. So to say it was a surprise would be an understatement.

"Uh. Well, I wasn't expecting that" Louis finally said.

Liam blushed a little as he cracked his knuckles. "It needed to be said. You want it to work right? You don't want as many arguments"

"I guess" Louis said quietly, adverting his eyes.

"Then take my advice and stop doing shit that will piss him off. I'm sure he'll do the same. I mean, it's like you said, you're not friends but there's no need for arguments over nothing, so stop starting them" Liam said, going quiet once he saw their art teacher walk in the room.