24: The Beach Holiday Part One

Warning! This is a part one of two (made obvious by the title). The second part will be a lemon. And, of course because it's me, I may have gotten a little carried away with the length of this one... apologies...

Note: Endeavour may seem a little out of character at some points. (y/n) and Shoto are in their third year of UA.

Quirk: Cat

 "I'm so worried, (y/n)," Todoroki sighed, the two of us facing each other, curled up into balls on the dorm sofas. We were basically alone in the common room, so he started voicing his concerns about the family holiday I knew he was going on in a couple of weeks. It was the first holiday his whole family were going on in over ten years, so I understood Todoroki's concern. "Dad's tried to improve his behaviour but... I don't want him anywhere near mum."

"It's not just going to be you though, aren't your brother and sister going too? Surely they'll help you keep your parents apart?" I tried to comfort but he shrugged.

"Natsuo still hates his guts. Fuyumi's more mature and can stand to be around him. He's definitely tried to improve himself since being number one but... I'm never going to not hate him for what he did to us," Todoroki growled. There was silence between us and I saw the worry glistening in his eyes. It hurt to see my crush so conflicted like this. "Listen, (y/n), I was wondering... do you want to come with us? I could do with the support."

"H-huh?" I was caught completely off guard.

"On holiday, do you want to come with us? With me? You won't have to pay or anything," he said. I was blushing bright red, unsure on how to react, but when I saw him smile a little whilst asking me, elation ran through my veins. The thought of spending two weeks with my crush on the tropical island he had told me so much about?

"Yes, Todoroki, I'd love to!"

- Timeskip -

I was waiting for Todoroki and his family, sat in my living room and biting my nails nervously. I hadn't met any of his family before, despite the fact we were so close. My cat ears were twitching as I heard a car pull up outside, and when I looked through the window I saw Todoroki emerge from it. Before he could even knock on the door, I was out of my house with my small suitcase and hand luggage. "Hi," I said simply and he smiled.

"Hey, you ready?"

"I think so," I said nervously, my ears twitching again.

"You'll be alright, just stick close to me," he said. 'Don't worry, I was planning to,' I thought to myself. Being the gentleman he was, he took my bags and opened the car door for me. I slowly prepared myself, expecting Endeavour to be inside, but instead of the flame hero there was a young women and a young man sat in the front. I imagined that these were his siblings, as the guy had icy white hair and the girl had red streaks in hers.

"H-hello," I mumbled, glancing between the two of them.

"Hey! You must be (y/n)! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" The girl said with a kind smile.

"Aw, you're cute! I can see why Shoto wanted to bring you along-,"

"Natsuo!" His sister interrupted his brother. I blushed brightly as Todoroki clambered into the car. "I'm sorry about him, I'm Fuyumi by the way, and our idiot brother is Natsuo."

"Hey!" Natsuo crossed his arms. "Well, it's pleasure to meet you (y/n). And your quirk is adorable," he gestured my whiskers, ears and tail.

"O-oh, thank you," I blushed bright red.