25: The Beach Holiday Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This is a continuation of The Beach Holiday Part One (as made incredibly obvious by the titled) so it's important to read that one first! Also, (again made obvious by the title) this one is a lemon so there's sexual content approaching! And of course, because it's me, I got a little carried away with the length again...

Note: Endeavour may seem a little out of character at some points. (y/n) and Shoto are in their third year of UA.

Quirk: Cat

 Our holiday was flying by way too quickly for my liking, but during my time here with the Todoroki's I had managed to get very close with most of the family. Since our first day at the beach, many fairly intimate happenings had occurred between Shoto and I. We had managed to get used to each other in our various swimming suits and trunks, but it didn't prevent the blush and awkwardness from spreading when our bodies accidentally collided.

One afternoon stuck particularly in my mind, as Shoto and I had just come in from sunbathing on the sun loungers by the pull. As I walked into our bedroom I felt a stinging sensation on my back, and looked the full length mirror to see it slightly red. "That looks like sunburn to me," Shoto said after I pointed it out to him.

"I put sun cream on though! Damn this is frustrating, I don't want to look like a tomato for the rest of the holiday!" I whined dramatically, pulling the strap of my bikini down a little and seeing the obvious line.

"It's alright, I think we've got some fresh aloe vera in the garden, I'll go get you some," he said sweetly.

"Thank you Shoto," I said, playfully batting my eyelashes at him. He simply chuckled and walked out into the garden, kneeling by a plant. I checked out my back in the mirror once more, the stinging not feeling too bad but my skin still looking red. The bedroom door opened and I looked to see Shoto carrying a plate with the spiky plant on cut open into long lengths, the sticky gel oozing from it.

"It's meant to seriously help, and the fresher the better," he said, handing me the plate.

"Thanks so much Shoto!" I beamed, about to take a slice.

"No, I'll do it, you won't be able to reach parts of your back," he said nervously. I nodded, not trusting my voice as I put the plate down on the chest of drawers which was next to the mirror. He took a piece and the cold gel of the plant made me gasp as he started with my shoulders. I held my hair up out of the way for him, but I could feel his fingers dance gently across my skin as he directed the aloe vera leaf all over my shoulder blades. "How does it feel?" He whispered directly into my ear and I couldn't lie - I was getting turned on.

"I-it feels good," I whispered, my eyes shut as I was simply taking in the contrast of the cool refreshing feeling of the gel and his warm hands. I tried to keep my breathing steady as he reached for a new leaf, spreading it lower then my shoulder blades.

"E-er... (y/n)?" His voice was laced with awkwardness.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Not necessarily it's just... if I'm going to get to your whole back, well... you're - um - bikini strap is in the way," he said, shuffling a little. It was true, the bikini strap was very wide around my back, and it would indeed get in the way. "Y-you can use this towel to cover up! I-if you want too..."

'If I want to? If I want to cover up?!' I mentally screamed at myself as without saying a word, I reached behind my back at pulled at the bow that tied up my bikini top. Shoto made a noise that lied somewhere between a squeak and a yelp, and I saw he had turned away in the mirrors reflection. Remaining as confident as I could I let the bikini bra fall to the floor, and I saw his body flinch slightly as he heard it land. I turned around to face his back, him still being topless from when we were sunbathing moments ago.