ɨռʄɨռɨȶʏ

✧ ✩ ✩ ✧

the girl who only had hope.

Nova Roslyn Dumbledore is the daughter of Albus Dumbledore and Rosalie Slytherin

Nova Roslyn Dumbledore is the daughter of Albus Dumbledore and Rosalie Slytherin. Her mother was a pure blood and her father was a half blood. Before her father turned the other way, he had what muggles call a "one night stand" with her mother and well. That's how Nova was made.

When they found out, they had still loved each other just not like that however. He was willing to be in their daughter's life instead of abandoning them.

When she was just a baby the Dark Lord tried to kill her, however, her mother put herself in between them to stop him, and she died protecting her daughter. He left, his attempt on her taking away her life failed.

11 years later and it's time for her to start school, at Hogwarts. She's finally able to reveal herself to the others instead of just the people her father trusts. She meets a boy by the name of Harry Potter, who has the same story as her. What happens when these two meet? What do the students think of the girl who was hidden? What journeys await for them? Will the Dark Lord rise again in order to stop them? What memories will she make, will they be good or bad. Will she continue to fight for the light, or fall into the dark?