Chapter 43

Jimin POV
Daddy woke me up in the middle of my sleep! He's a meany head! I shall pester him today~. Daddy is sleeping right now and it is early morning. I crawled on his chest and sat on it. "Daddy!" He groaned and opened his eyes. "What is it baby?" "Daddwy Jiminie gonna pestwer you todway because you woke Jiminie up wast night." Daddy put on a sad face and looked at me with puppy eyes. "Jiminie~" he pouted and hugged me. "If I give you kissy will you not bother me today?" I shook my head and laughed. "What happened to my nice baby?" "J-Jiminie not nice anymore!? No Jiminie be nice to daddwy!" Daddy smiled and gave me a kissy. "I still gonna pester daddy~" I got up and ran out the room.

Jungkook POV
"I still gonna pester daddy~" he ran out of the room. "That little brat!" Where did he go? My pills we're on the side of my desk so I took them.I walked out of my room and I heard little footsteps going into a room. "Jiminie~ where are you?" I heard a small giggle coming from a room. Jimins room. The door was slightly opened so I opened it and saw a pile of plushies on the bed. "Oh where can Jiminie be?" I threw some plushie off the bed and saw Jimin hiding in there. "Found you!" He hugged me and got on my back. "Daddy Jiminie hungwy!" I took him to the kitchen and got out some fruit.

Jimin really likes fruit so I make sure to always have some in the fridge

Jimin really likes fruit so I make sure to always have some in the fridge. "Thwank you daddy!" He are his fruit happily and the alarm on my phone went off. I needed to go work but Jimin was still eating. "Baby daddy has to go to work." He pouted and hugged me. "But Jiminie still eating." "Hmmm how about we take the fruit to daddies work and you can eat it there?" He noded his head while I grabbed a container and put the fruit in. "Alright baby let's go." He jumped on me but got down and ran to his room. He came back with a big plushie. "Ok now Jiminie ready!" He shoved the plushie in the backseat and got in my lap. "Let's go!" He laughed and held onto my waist. We got to the work place and walked in. Jimin held his giant plushie as I walked into the elevator. "Daddwy where is Jae-Hee?" "Oh um...well let me tell you when we get to the office. Ok?" He nodded his head as the elevator went up. We got to the office and I had to tell him the bad news. "Ok daddy where is he?" "Umm baby Jae-Hee was not in the office...." "then where is he daddwy?" "He stayed in the house when it...blew up." "S-so my puppwy is g-gone!?" I nodded my head slowly. He started crying and yelling. "Baby calm down! W-we can get a different one! I promise!" He wiped his nose and looked at me. "Daddy pwomise?" I noded and gave him a hug. "Shhh baby don't cry." He stopped crying and stopped moving. He fell asleep crying with wet cheeks. My poor baby and his puppy. Which puppy should I buy? The same one or a different one? I should talk to him about it later. He looks cute sleeping while hugging his plushie. No! Only I get to hug my baby! I took the plushie away and yeeted it to other side of the room. He whined and moved his hand looking for his plushie. I got in his bed and hugged his waist. He pulled on my shirt pulling the hem of it down putting his face in my chest. My baby is always thirsty and I don't mind. I took my pills this morning after he ran away. "Baby thirsty?" He nodded and went under my shirt drinking my milk. My hands were on his waist while his legs were on my waist. This position is so comfortable to lay in. I just want to stay like this forever. Sadly Su-an had to leave this job. Her mom was really sick and she got a job where her mom lives which is in the states. I also tried to call Rose to see if she wanted to meet Jimin but the phone said "this number is no longer in contact". Now I only have my baby left. And of course my hyungs. I looked down and saw Jimin still under my shirt but this time he was fully awake. "Hi baby." He smiled and hugged me making his face go deeper in my chest. He kept drinking until it was all gone. "Are you done baby?" He noded and came out of my shirt giving my neck a hug. "I wove daddy!" "I love Jiminie!" He smiled and looked around. "Daddwy were plushie?" "O-oh ummm...it's over there...". I pointed to it and Jimin pouted. "Daddwy why it it ovwer there?" "Well you were hugging it! Only daddy gets to hug Jiminie like that!" "Fwine!" Yay! I got my way. He hugged me and his stomach growled. "Daddwy Jiminie hungwy!" His fruit was on my desk. "Come on baby let's go eat your fruit." I got out of the bed and he jumped on me. "Fwood!" Wow he must be hungry. I got to the desk and opened up the container filled with fruit. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" It was Ms. Annoying ass. "Yes?" She just looked at Jimin. "What is it?" "Who is that...thing?" "My boyfriend like I told you yesterday!" I held Jimin tightly in my arms. "Oh...I thought you were joking." "Why the hell would I be joking?!" She just shrugged her shoulders and left the room. "Daddwy who was thwat wady?" "Ms. Annoying ass." He nodded and kept eating his fruit.
2 hours later
Jimin was sleeping while I was in an important meeting. "Ok now we get a profit of-" Jimin started crying which meant he woke up. "Oh um excuse me." I got up and went to him. "Baby what's wrong?" "I missed daddwy!" "Aww baby you can't come this time." His lip quivered and his cried more. "Here use daddies phone and watch something ok?" He nodded as I kissed his head and wiped his tears. "Yah no more crying baby." He nodded his head and put his pacifier in his mouth. "Sorry for that." The meeting continued for two and a half hours. "Thank you for your time today Mr.Jeon." I bowed and closed the door. "D-daddwy~" I turned around and  saw Jimin behind me."Yes baby?" "I want kissy! Pwease!" I chucked and leaned down to kiss him. He held onto my neck and jumped on me. "Hmm." He moaned into the kiss as I groped his ass. "Mr.J-" I could tell who it was by the annoying ass voice. I didn't care I kept kissing my baby. "Mmmm" Jimin kept moaning as he opened his mouth to let me in. I walked over to the table and sat down in my chair still kissing him. He grinded down on me which suprises me but I let him. Since breathing was a thing we had to break apart. That didn't stop me from marking him. His neck was calling for my lips to be on it. So why not? He moaned quietly as I sucked making a mark. "D-daddy! Ah~" the door knocked and I saw annoying ass looking at us with teary eyes. I shrugged my shoulders and continued. Jimin enjoyed every second of it but I couldn't say the same about her. She was crying and throwing a hissy fit. Meanwhile Jimin and I were busy. I really didn't care if I fucked him in front of her. That will show her that he is mine! I pulled down his leggings just enough to see his hole. He heard my belt unbuckle. I smirked as he looked down to see my painfully hard cock come out. He got stretched out with my fingers making him get ready for something 3x bigger. He whimpered as I pulled my fingers out. Jimin got inpatient so he quickly salt on my cock sinking down. "A-ah um ehh ahhh~" ah yes my favorite music to my ears. Jimin started bouncing in no time going at a face pace. "J-jungkookie oppa~" that was such a huge turn on for me! I pushed him down and thrusting into him making me go so deep. "Ahhhhhhhh!~" he came after going like that. "Oppa~" I came inside of him staying there for a few seconds so he can suck all of my cum inside of him like a good boy. "J-JUNGKOOK! How could you do this to me?! I love you!" "Well I already told you I have a boyfriend." She walked out the room and Jiminie smiled. "Yay! She gwone daddy!" I smiled and put our clothes back on. "Daddy wove me?" "Yes daddy loves you!" "Then cawwy me to the bwed!" His ass was sore once again. Our wedding was in 3 days and we needed to get prepared. "Baby do you want to sleep?" He noded his head and clinged onto me sleepily. "Aww my baby." I walked over to his bed and put him down.  "Daddwy stay with me." Nodding I lied down cuddling him. He is perfect. "Baby I love you" he cuddled into my chest. "Me too daddwy."

"