Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden

→Aerowyn's wolf←

Aerowyn's pov

______________

"welcome to the torture room, little human." Duncan grinned at me. I cringed in disgust. He has no mercy. He is a cruel b*st*rd!

"she is not a human!" Esmeralda gritted out. "She might look small, but she is stronger than you think. Her heart is not tainted like yours!" Alessia yelled.

Oh god! These girls..

"lets see what she can do then..." i heard the Jerkface's voice behind me. Before i can turn around i felt a punch on my jaw. I fell to the ground as I lost my balance. An agonising scream escaped my mouth.

"see! She is nothing!" he sneered.

"you don't know anything, Daniel!"Alessia yelled struggling to get out of the men's hands. So this is the jerk, Daniel? "want me to prove again that she is nothing?" Daniel said and punched me again before i could even react. Ouch! That hurt like a bitch. I even tasted blood in my mouth.

Next I felt a kick to my rib. And another piercing scream escaped my mouth.

Suddenly he was pushed away from me. I looked up to see Darren shielding me. I also saw Jaxon punching Daniel's face while Rayce tried to pull them apart.

"are you ok?" Darren asked as he helped me up. "I'm fine." i said. But i knew I'm not. I'm not, because it hurts like a bitch.

Darren helped me to where Lilithand others were. Almost immediately, Lilith grabbed my face and searched my face for injuries. I felt like i was in my mother's arms when i was only 3.

"that's gonna leave a bruise." she said sadly.

Suddenly, a fight broke. I don't even know how it started. All i see was fighting and blood.

I was scared. I felt useless. I felt like something was fighting inside me to break free. It was a strange feeling. But i ignored it.

"Aerowyn!" i heard Esmeralda yell. I saw her. She was pointing behind me as she fought with a big brown wolf.

I turned around slowly and screamed. A shiny black wolf with silver patches and ... silver eyes. Silver eyes?! Oh my god! Duncan.

My eyes widened. I ran towards the other side of the room. But before i can go far i was pinned to the ground. I closed my eyes tight as soon as i saw his big mouth open showing the long canines.

He is going to end me. Kill me. Oh my god! I'm gonna die. Then what? No more living for me? I can't see my bestfriends?

Panic settled inside me.

And then I felt it. He freaking bit my arm. I screamed at the top of my lungs. If the punch hurt, then it didn't hurt as bad as this one. This one is worse. A lot worse.

I tried to struggle. But i couldn't. I felt tears run down my cheeks. After sometime he let go. I felt his canines graze my throat. I gulped. This is it.

Suddenly the large shiny black wolf was pushed off me. I opened my eyes slowly too scared. And what i saw shocked me.

It was a white wolf. Lilith. She was fighting with Duncan. She looked at me and barked. I got it. She told me to run. And that's exactly what i did.