𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Taehyung sighed and closed his textbook. He rubs his tired eyes and massages his sore shoulders, which are stiff after the long hours of sitting at the desk.

"Finally!"

Taehyung has just finished long homework from math. His college is hard and his part time job isn't making his life easier. His mother is struggling with paying her own expenses so she can't support him. And honestly, she doesn't want to support him. Having a baby was her biggest mistake, but she was young and drunk. And now the mistake is out of her cramped flat.

Taehyung left his small home town and mother who is his only family and started new life in Seoul. He was sleeping on benches in parks for the few first weeks, but then he managed to find a job and now he can afford tiny, one room flat in not very nice or safe district. There aren't many pieces of furniture - his bed is a mattress which is lying on the floor and his only desk is something between kitchen counter and writing desk. After paying rent almost no money is left for food, clothes or for something so simple as paying for heating. Taehyung turned the light off and laid down on the mattress and wrapped few blankets around his petite frame. He is staring at one wall and listen to screaming of his neighbors. Taehyung has problems with getting enough sleep because someone is always yelling and fighting in the other flats or on the streets. He is watching his own breath turning into white steam due to the freezing air in his flat and tries to think about something different than his empty stomach.

Meanwhile, outside of the tall and run down apartment building is standing a black shining Jeep. Inside are sitting two men in black suits and one of them took his phone and dialed the number of his boss.

"Sir, he is asleep."