23 | jealous

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 23
JEALOUS
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 23⸻ JEALOUS ┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

M I A' S  P O V

"HOW ARE THINGS GOING between you two? Did you guys.. you know," Ryujin nudges my arm, smirking feverishly.

Three weeks of not seeing each other seems like a long time but it doesn't make us any less distant. We still talk over the phone but barely have time to spent together to catch things up. I was so happy to finally meet them despite our work hanging on our shoulders.

I place the hot chocolate down on the table, glaring at her. "Can we not talk about that? Anyway, how was your work?"

Jungkook snickers. "Oh no, Mrs. Kim, you don't get to run away this time. Come on, what's new between you both?"

"There's nothing new," I groan loudly, trying to avoid their confrontation.

"We can see through your petty lies, ma'am." Ryujin adds. "Are they any beefs between you and his secretary? I still don't get why would he agreed to be the father of her baby,"

These few weeks, Haera has been visiting our house which irks my soul. Her baby bump got bigger and Taehyung looked so happy to see them as if it was his whole world.

After he touched her baby bump, he went and ranted about it to me, making my heart boil. I unintentionally avoided talking to him from time to time because of how terrible it made me feel.

"I don't know, I hate her. Well, not hate because that's a big word. I mean, I just hate her guts, you know, it's hard to explain," I sigh heavily.

A hand caresses my arm and I look up to see Ryujin. "Maybe it's better if you tell him. Tell him that you don't want him to take care of her baby. You have the rights to stop him because you're his wife,"

"What if he hates me? I'm not ready to have a baby yet and he'll think that I'm the most selfish person in the world," I bite my lip, thousands of guilt thoughts riddling inside my head.

"Why are you not ready? You're married now, and you're bound to become a parent." Ryujin asks with curiosity.

"Being a parent is a big step, you know. I literally have no idea to become a good wife, let alone a mother," I huff out in despair.

"Taehyung is a good man, he is going to be there for you at all times. You guys are going to be the greatest parents!" Jungkook exclaims, assuring out a smile.