C h a p t e r 21: Hot and Heavy

Oliver's POV:

"Oi, bruv wake up, there's a fit bird here for you," Jasper yelled throughout the house. "huh?" I screamed back.

"Just get your bloody arse over here!" he screamed. "ugh, fine I'm coming down."

I somehow got down the stairs without falling down the stairs. I was hungover and everything was hazy but there was a figure at the door. I decided to go get a closer look but as soon as I took another step forward it fell forward. I heard people running towards me.
And heard some voices around me,
"Mate, you alright!"
"Oliver!"

...

I woke up to Jasper bringing a glass of water from the kitchen and someone was holding me up. I took the glass from him and said thanks.

After I took a sip I turned around to see Alice resting me on her lap. I tried to jot up but I was stopped by the people around me.

"No, don't," Alice said to me softly.
"Stay down before you start honking," Jasper said.
I sat down and I let her support me. I gave myself a minute to think about what had happened.
"Alice, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Wait this is all just a dream, hahaha," I said laughing.
"It's not a dream, I'm here Oliver or, should I say, Ollie," she giggled.

Then it all came back to me, me getting wasted with Jasper, me coming home inebriated and making that phone call. I mean I don't really remember what I said but she called me Ollie so it must have been bad.

"Wait, so Alice you're okay, I mean you did travel 3000 miles and just a few days ago you..." there was a pause in my sentence.

"I know and I'm sorry that I scared you but I'm okay now," Alice said in her sweet voice.

"Well this has been a bloody good reunion but I'm a tad tired and I best be off," Jasper said before making his way to his bedroom.

I slowly got up and turned to face her and I cupped her face with my hand. "I'm sorry," I said with meaning.

"I know that you didn't mean any harm," she said with a smile. "Did you mean what you said?" she asked.

All I could do was stare at her blankly. "To be honest I don't really remember, what I said on the phone. I mean I had to be pretty plastered to call myself Ollie." I said with a giggle.

"Then don't worry about it" Alice tried to change the conversation.

"Tell me what I said, please," I pleaded.

"Remember you were really drunk and probably out of it so don't worry if it's not important or anything-"
"Alice" I cut her off.

"You said you...well that you," she said as I finally caught on.

Alice's POV:

I look up at him and I feel my cheeks get hot.
We move in closer but I push him away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You smell like alcohol," I giggled.

"Sorry about that," he said with a laugh.

"I think it's time for you to go to sleep, you must be really tired," I say with a sigh.

"Yeah, I guess so," he sighs.

He shows me the way to his bedroom and I help him there. However, before we enter the room he excuses himself to the bathroom.

"Don't worry I'll be okay," he says assuringly. I walk into the bedroom and I take a look around. I can't believe that he ran away all the way to England!

I turn around to see Oliver at the doorway, as he enters the room I can't take my eyes off of him. The guy I didn't like was now the guy that I just flew 3000 miles for. Did he change or was this all a big mistake?

"You okay? You look worried," he says, making me realize how close we are. I laugh in response and he gives me a confused look.

"Did you just put on cologne?" I say trying to stop myself from laughing. he doesn't say anything and looks embarrassed. I stop a give him a smile and say, "I'm very flattered, thank you" and give him a kiss on the cheek.

He moves closer to me at this point I can smell the mint from his recently brushed teeth. Our heads hesitate near each other as if we're trying not to break something. Then he presses his lips onto mine, it takes me a bit by surprise. But after his hand brushes my hair in solace, I give in. I move my hands behind his neck so I can get closer, and he moved his hands to my waist. With every touch, I could feel my knees get weaker and my heart beating out of my chest.

Feeling his hands climbing up from my waist to my jaw, rubbing my cheek with his thumbs, made my stomach twist in a knot. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and could sense how hot it had gotten.

He led us to the bed, and he softly laid me on it with care. I took off my jacket during the gasps of breath we took to not die. His right hand was still caressing my cheek and his other was slowing moving down my body.

We stopped kissing and I started to unbutton his dress shirt, while he started kissing my neck. He helps me get the shirt off and we start to kiss again. Just as the kiss got intense I pulled away.

Word count: 934

Woooo! That was definitely something. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ❤️