02

BOKUTO HATED HIS BODY clock, he always wakes up early even though he wanted to spend the whole day sleeping. He wants to sleep more since it no work weeks for him. But body clock isn't letting him, so with a sad face and in his emo mode he took a shower and decided to hit the gym.

He ate some bread and drank some milk before going out of his penthouse wearing a white jacket with a black shirt underneath and shorts. There's a gym nearby his penthouse and the good thing is, he can use the gym privately, all by himself since he's a regular.

Bokuto wore his mask and cap to hide his identity when going public, and grabbed his medium sized duffel bag with clothes inside. Because he usually takes shower in the gym, after working out.

He went to the basement parking lot and immediately drove his car to the gym. He doesn't like how things are going for him, he want to rest badly but he knew once he woke up he can never fall asleep once again.

When he arrived there are a few people inside, he immediately went to the front desk and when the girl recognize him, her eyes immediately gleamed.

"Owning the gym again? Bokuto-senpai?" The woman asked.

Bokuto nodded. The front desk woman immediately raised her brow.

"Not in a mood, again? It's happening frequently nowadays." She chatted, while motioning to the other clerks to tell some people inside to take their leave.

Bokuto sighed. "Just woke up earlier than I expected, suppose to rest the whole day. But ended up waking up so early."

The woman nodded, and started dialing the gym's owner that Bokuto will use the gym privately.

"Fujinami-san, already approved you can now use the gym freely Bokuto-senpai.."

Bokuto nods and walked through the centre of the gym where all the equipments are placed. The staffs started rolling down the window's cover, to protect Bokuto's identity. Bokuto dropped his duffel bag on a bench and started taking off his mask and cap.

His hair is currently down, because of the pressure of the cap he wore earlier.

He got his phone and composed a message for Kuroo.

6:07

b0kuto:
hey, want to hit the gym?

b0kuto:
are you awake?

b0kuto:
kuroooooooooo?
delivered. 6:08.

Bokuto became more sadder when Kuroo didn't reply. Kuroo is probably sound asleep in his home right now, knowing that rooster-head...he's such a heavy sleeper. Maybe that's why he's in his bed head the whole day.

Bokuto put his phone on the bench. He then proceeds to the dumbbells and started doing his work out routine. He seldom workout nowadays since he got pretty busy with his schedule, and a lot of things have been happening lately to him.

He is not even in his right mood this past few days, he lost his enthusiasm since he got so tired with work. He sometimes think, maybe it's better for him to do pro-volleyball. Than pursuing the field he is into right now.

But for some reason, he really think modeling industry is for him and that he would find something interesting while he's in the industry. He had fun when he was new, but then as time passes it got tiring for him.

While he's working out the staff had their eyes on him and some are even talking, but Bokuto couldn't hear because he's focused on what he's doing.